No announcement yet.

China School Attack: Knife-Wielding Man Injures 22 Kids, 1 Adult

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    You claim to see absolutely no comparison, which is quite ridiculous.

And yeah, I am the one with an agenda.
    You cannot find where I made a comparison at all, quite the contrary, I am against making such comparisons where children are the victims ... That's the point you're obviously unable to grasp.

Any crime against children is horrendous and should be scorned, without raising immature agenda based comparisons.

That's the POINT!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Difference is:

Knife wielding attacker injures 22 kids

Gun wielding attacker kills 27, including 20 kids

See the difference.

No. That's not good enough. They got injured damnit.

Lets ban knifes just to be on the safe side.

At worst case, strict knife control requiring that everybody are registered knife owners with the burden of proving that you're purchasing a knife for food purposes.

Comment

"Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine."

Comment

God Bless they souls, I hope that recover quickly, and the assailant is brought to justice. I havent read the article yet but will do so after this post.

Comment

Originally posted by zaheer
            Chinese and American people appear to be a little crazy. Why would chinese and americans want to kill innocent children?

There must be something seriously wrong with the Chinese and Americans.
            If you look up rampage killings on wikipedia, there have been quite a number in recent years in China in fact (and obviously in the US as well, which is where 11 of the 20 deadliest shootings have occurred in the last 50 years. Second is Finland, which had 2).

Comment

Partial Video of the attack

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Difference is:

Knife wielding attacker injures 22 kids

Gun wielding attacker kills 27, including 20 kids

See the difference.
                did you take race into account

Comment

for the lounge...

what are your thoughts about children in some parts of the middle east being trained to become terrorists and suicide bombers?

or in some parts of africa where they are forced to take arms and be part of some crazy warlord's militia?

there may be less media exposure about it, but every bit as heinous as the ones that happened last week in the US and china... even more so IMO...

Comment

Working...
                  X