[VIDEO] Robert Garcia's apology from Live Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:
    Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    lol @ Garcia still finding a way to **** on Roach in the apology, mentioning Roach's 13 losses as a professional boxer haha.
    Damn that's cold.

Comment

Manny would beat both guys, same night

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody But You! View Post
        ??

this sounds like a deliberately stupid post.
        nah. at first he was just trying to be both gay and stupid but after a few weeks, he got so absorbed with the lifestyle so well that just couldn't stop it.

Comment

i can't believe you guys are that sympathetic and sensitive to roachs' feelings. now garcia is a scumbag and a$$hole, yadda yadda yadda. the dude is decent trainer that puts lots of work into his craft but because margs and rios make a ****in joke, and it happens to be about roach, you mother****ers get your panties in a twist. disgusting. now he has no credentials and is full of **** right? **** outta here with that man. you guys are a bunch of ****in IDIOT IMMATURE(YEAH, I SAID) PU$$YS!!!!!! GROW THE **** UP!

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
            nah. at first he was just trying to be both gay and stupid but after a few weeks, he got so absorbed with the lifestyle so well that just couldn't stop it.
            lifestyle?

you mean he's taking it up the ass now too?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

You owned me.

Comment

does anyone buy this bulls*it? robert garcia is a f**kin fraud trying to help poor kids in his neighbor hood one day and then encourageing one of his own boxers to make fun of another mans disease. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X