• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican Mullet View Post
    Do you like Immortal Technique at all?
    Yea he's cool why you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Yea he's cool why you ask?
      ****, I don't know man. Random ass question. I figured you would by the tone in some of your posts, particularly in political and race related threads. I've been really into Tech lately. His lyrics are so bad ass! A lot of people don't like him because they don't think he has a flow but I think he's awesome!

I hope you don't take this offensively. I mean it as a compliment if anything.

Comment

****, I don't know man. Random ass question. I figured you would by the tone in some of your posts, particularly in political and race related threads. I've been really into Tech lately. His lyrics are so bad ass! A lot of people don't like him because they don't think he has a flow but I think he's awesome!

I hope you don't take this offensively. I mean it as a compliment if anything.
        Wow, very insiteful. All I listen to is underground hip hop really. I like Immortal, even though I wouldn't say I am as militant as he is but he does make you think.

I listen a lot to groups like People Under The Stairs, Canibal Ox, 2 Mex, Dialated Peoples and I even was impressed with Q-Tips new album, very good and it was a nice surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          Wow, very insiteful. All I listen to is underground hip hop really. I like Immortal, even though I wouldn't say I am as militant as he is but he does make you think.

I listen a lot to groups like People Under The Stairs, Canibal Ox, 2 Mex, Dialated Peoples and I even was impressed with Q-Tips new album, very good and it was a nice surprise.
          Yeah, Tech is pretty militant. I like PUTS and Dilated. I've seen Dilated and People under the stairs in concert before. I haven't heard Ox or 2Mex. I will check out Tip's new album. I haven't heard it yet but I loved Tribe back in the day.

Comment

Yeah, Tech is pretty militant. I like PUTS and Dilated. I've seen Dilated and People under the stairs in concert before. I haven't heard Ox or 2Mex. I will check out Tip's new album. I haven't heard it yet but I loved Tribe back in the day.
            Yea it's called the Renaissance, it's surprisingly good. You should definately check it.

Comment

I'm going to invite myself into this conversation. I've only heard Revolutionary Volume 2. Think it's an amazing album. Anyone like Big L?

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
                I'm going to invite myself into this conversation. I've only heard Revolutionary Volume 2. Think it's an amazing album. Anyone like Big L?
                I'm going to jump in on this convo as well. Revolutionary is good. I have a bunch of underground Immortal Tech **** that I downloaded. Pretty awesome stuff. If you like Revo vol 2, check his new album out "The 3rd World." It's pretty good. He has some bad ass freestyle's on some of the underground **** I dl'd.

I was a big fan of Big L too. You should check his "Harlem's Finest" album. It's mostly freestyles. Pretty good stuff.

Comment

Scarlett have some serious ******* I love *******! *******........ *drowl *drowl *drowl

Comment

new pic of her ... man does she have epic cleavage ...

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                      new pic of her ... man does she have epic cleavage ...
                      She does indeed BUT My avatar >>> Scarlett. I got the title of this thread wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X