Manny PACQUIAO appreciation thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny PACQUIAO appreciation thread!!

Just look at his vicious resume!

He beat COTTO,HOYA,HATTON,JMM,MORALES,LARIOS,BARRERA and list goes on and on.

And now he fights number 1 contender Joshua Clottey.

Top 30 ATG... The 2nd greatest southpaw of all time... The greatest Asian fighter of all time...

Comment

Originally posted by AIDS BOY View Post

Well Clottey is not number 1 contender but he is in the top 5....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Well Clottey is not number 1 contender but he is in the top 5....
        He is by WBO ,I think!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Top 30 ATG... The 2nd greatest southpaw of all time... The greatest Asian fighter of all time...
          pacquiao higher than hagler or whitaker?

Comment

One of the best ever.. When he retires and everyone can sit back and look at his career.. they'll realize how special pac was.

Comment

Top 50 ATG.

One of the best Southpaws ever. Jro he wasnt the second best thats just nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by AIDS BOY View Post

Even though I don't like these clean cut guys... I always enjoyed Pacquiao... in moving up he showed some real boxing skill as well... what could you ask for more...

Great fighter... great warrior... deserves everything he has coming his way... he is the only one I give a shot at beating Mayweather...

I don't know how to rate him but it he is def. an ATG... to beat todays version of him will need a very special fighter.

P.S. If he really should fight Margarito this dude is absolutely nuts and I will be rooting for him all the way...

Comment

The only we can do now is appreciate his talent and let boxing historians do their job and determine his place in the ATG list.

Comment

Working...
                  X