Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were one of the guys who though Lucas was World Class level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
    i still think he's "world class", he gave good fights to good fighters

that doesn't mean he's the best fighter in the world, just that he can compete on the world level
    Exactly, hes beaten world level fighters so you can argue hes a world level fighter, hes just technically not won a world title. It's funny how these keyboard warriors are calling him a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Yet he's only lost 4 times, and two of those losses are disputed. He was a world class fighter who lost to other world class fighters, that happens.
      I agree with you, He is a world class fighter that have lost to other world class fighters.

Man these new breed of Boxing fans are some weirdos, like what are they watching and are they not comprehending what is taking place.

Lucas fight and loses to a world class fighter = he is a bum lmfao.

Danny Garcia was undisputed at 140 and he went life and death with this so called bum. So if the undisputed champ at 140 goes life and death with a bum then no wonder boxing sucks, the freaking world champions cant even beat up bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        Exactly, hes beaten world level fighters so you can argue hes a world level fighter, hes just technically not won a world title. It's funny how these keyboard warriors are calling him a bum.
        It's petty Garcia fans who are attacking Matthysse to make themselves feel better about Garcia's lackluster performances since that fight, yet don't seem to realize they are discrediting Garcia's second best win.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          I don't respect your opinion about the sport AT ALL! The fact that you couldn't see how flawed he was as a fighter tells me all I need to know in regards to your knowledge of the sport. How many times had he let the belt "slip away" ... Not even... Because he was usually losing the whole way in his championship fights... Then the guy quits against a guy who has about half the experience he does in these type fights! I knew he would lose so it bet against him but to take a knee and not get back up when's you supposedly have "fight ending power" and rabid fans that have stood behind you (not for long) for years ... And he quits? Lol.... GATEKEEPER!!!
          Didn't Cotto get his ass beat by ****ing Austin Trout?

Let that sink in for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            It's petty Garcia fans who are attacking Matthysse to make themselves feel better about Garcia's lackluster performances since that fight, yet don't seem to realize they are discrediting Garcia's second best win.
            No **** that's what it is, it's like they don't think we can see their usernames or see their stupid-ass puerto rican flag avatars

Comment

Matthysse is a good fighter, definitely world class. He is just B level, he beat Peterson, Molina, Provodnikov, and arguably beat Judah and Alexander. There are alphabet titlist who never achieved that much in their entire career.

I agree he was massively overrated on NSB but all punchers are, lets not go overboard with it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                i still think he's "world class", he gave good fights to good fighters

that doesn't mean he's the best fighter in the world, just that he can compete on the world level
                i guess depending ur definition of world class i hate to say it but i been saying hes not great for awhile now and another guy with heavy hands fans ridiculously overrate. people even laughed when i said he would be a berto like opponent for manny

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  I don't respect your opinion about the sport AT ALL! The fact that you couldn't see how flawed he was as a fighter tells me all I need to know in regards to your knowledge of the sport. How many times had he let the belt "slip away" ... Not even... Because he was usually losing the whole way in his championship fights... Then the guy quits against a guy who has about half the experience he does in these type fights! I knew he would lose so it bet against him but to take a knee and not get back up when's you supposedly have "fight ending power" and rabid fans that have stood behind you (not for long) for years ... And he quits? Lol.... GATEKEEPER!!!
                  is there something strangely satisfying about being negative? oh you're so special, your opinion of others needs a thread. Get off your high horse ya silly twat, as if an incorrect prediction is some foreign and self-demeaning occurrence to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
                    I agree man, this guy is a damn bum
                    You have Broner and Wilder plastered al over your profile you disgrace wtf are you talking about?

There was a time when Lucas was world level but he lost it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      Matthysse is a good fighter, definitely world class. He is just B level, he beat Peterson, Molina, Provodnikov, and arguably beat Judah and Alexander. There are alphabet titlist who never achieved that much in their entire career.

I agree he was massively overrated on NSB but all punchers are, lets not go overboard with it though.
                      Robbed against Devon and Judah too. His record should be prettier than it is on paper. Lucas could well come back and do well. He's B+ at the minute I think. For the record I think Postol will beat Tranny Gift easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X