Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin: I'm Motivated To Turn in My Best Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin: I'm Motivated To Turn in My Best Performance

NEW YORK CITY - Due to family considerations, undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) middleweight champion of the World, Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin (30-0, 22 KOs), is training at home in New York City instead of Los Angeles for his April 19 world title defense, airing live on SHOWTIME, against No. 2 ranked Czech challenger Lukas Konecny (50-4, 23 KOs).

Quillin vs. Konecny is part of the Golden Boy Promotions event, sponsored by Corona and AT&T, and headlined by the world light heavyweight unification fight between IBF champion Bernard "The Alien" Hopkins and WBA title-holder Beibut Shumenov. The live SHOWTIME telecast will begin at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast) and be available in Spanish via secondary audio programming (SAP).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who Cares. Literally no one cares about peter.

Not America, not his cubans, no one cares for this mediocre fighter.

Comment

So OVERRATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!

Comment

Yawwwnnn!!!

Comment

Yeah against Konecny, good luck with that. Maybe they can drag out Jermain Taylor for his next fight.

Comment

Peters fighting my pizza guy. Smfh

Comment

Such a dissapointment - gotta be the weakest champion - who doesnt even want to fight the best, he wants to perform his best against the weakest opposition they can find - losing fans rapidly !

Comment

Is this a mandatory or voluntary bout?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Is this a mandatory or voluntary bout?
                  Voluntary.......... Shameful I know, "al haymon good for boxing doe"

Comment

I had high hope to see Peter move up the ranks and fight better competition, years later he still fighting lower competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X