No announcement yet.

Amir Khan getting married

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan getting married

BOXING champ Amir Khan is planning to marry a student who he has met only four times in a six-month whirlwind romance.
    Amir, 24, plans to pop the question to 20-year-old Faryal Makhdoom next year.

He then wants to get hitched in 2013. Faryal — who studies political science and journalism in New York — recently posted a picture of Amir on Facebook and wrote: "My soon 2b fiancé!"

Last night a source close to the couple said: "Amir has always kept his love life quiet, but he wants to get engaged next year and they'd probably marry the following year.

"We knew it was serious when he suddenly changed his Facebook status to 'in a relationship'."

Amir — the WBA Super and IBF Light Welterweight Champion — was introduced to Faryal by pals in London.The boxer, from Bolton, arranged for both sets of parents to meet in Washington DC last month.

The source added: "They all got on brilliantly and Amir has told his mum and dad, 'She's the one for me.'

"Amir couldn't be happier. She's very genuine, down-to-earth — a real good girl."

Amir defends his world titles against Lamont Peterson in Washington in December.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-question.html

wazaa taking a cold shower after hearing such disheartening news.

Comment

Pimp.

Comment

Looks a good looking girl. Fair play to Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

wazaa taking a cold shower after hearing such disheartening news.
          haha, its funny because hes usually the first person to comment on anything Amir related..apart from this one..

Comment

"We knew it was serious when he suddenly changed his Facebook status to 'in a relationship'."
            LOOL!! Congrats champ!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oooooooooooooooo OOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Comment

Why can't he marry after his career?

I hope this doesn't affect his career.

Comment

I'd hold that down as well. Good luck to Amir.

Comment

But I'm happy for him marrying a Muslim Pakistani woman.

Comment

Working...
                    X