No announcement yet.

Fight H#PE refuses to cover Mayweather's latest lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight H#PE refuses to cover Mayweather's latest lawsuit

As of 3:00 pacific time, the Black owned website Fight Hy#e still hasn't covered the latest news about Mayweather's latest beating lawsuit. Mainstream media sources like the Associated Press, CNN, Sports Illustrated, and ESPN have already been covering this latest Floyd episode for several hours.

F#ght Hype would rather cover that non-existent e-mail from years ago instead of reporting on Wifebeater's latest crimes.

Fighthype never posted a story about Floyd paying for Genero's funeral. You idiot.

Comment

Fighthype would rather post year old rumours ruining Pacq's name. owner of FH probably blew his load when he saw FMJ and told him "OMG I WILL MAKE U LOOK LIKE GOD JUST GIVE ME VIDEO OMG OMG OMG I AINT WASHING MY UNDERWEAR!"

Comment

If the web site were White owned would you have been happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Fighthype never posted a story about Floyd paying for Genero's funeral. You idiot.
          strange how boxing scene immediately posts bull**** lawsuits

Comment

once I visited that website, I almost died from gayism.

Comment

Once the FightHy-- idiots read this thread of mine, they will immediately have an article about Floyd's latest criminal act. They will do it just to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                strange how boxing scene immediately posts bull**** lawsuits
                "Pac's milkshake brings all the tards to the yard"

as written in someones signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                  Once the FightHy-- idiots read this thread of mine, they will immediately have an article about Floyd's latest criminal act. They will do it just to prove me wrong.
                  Yes they are following the actions of a functionally illiterate moron who dreams about being in bed with Floyd all day. I would call you ******ed, but that would be an insult to ******s. You are useless, add zero value to this forum and have demonstrated repeatedly that you have no knowledge of boxing. Die in a tsunami you filthy mutt islander.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post

That's right, because without your suggestion they would probably continue stuggling along without much traffic. They will probably be in here soon, watch this space and your good ideas buddy

Comment

Working...
                    X