No announcement yet.

Lampley Keeps Telling His Audience We Mock Rigo And Don't Want To See Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley Keeps Telling His Audience We Mock Rigo And Don't Want To See Him

Jim Lampley via HBO has been making it seem like hardcore fans don't like Guillermo Rigondeaux, find him boring and don't want to see him fight. Repeatedly. For those who have seen his most recent broadcasts you'll know what I'm talking about. Based on what I've seen that is a complete LIE. HBO has an agenda to get rid of Rigondeaux and now they're using us to try and help this agenda. Do want to see Rigondeaux fight on TV and will you continue to support his career?
    Yes
    72.39%
    No, Lampley is right. He's boring and I don't care to see him.
    27.61%

Ummmmm, A LOT of posters do. You just get a more vocal bunch of Rigo supporters with Rigo avatars and sigs, because it's the in thing to do if you're "HARDCORE!"

LOL, but nah, there are tons of Rigo haters. I'm not one, but I can definitely understand why they would be.

Comment

Two votes no so far and there's barely 200 posts total between the two accounts. HBO interns in the house.

Comment

I simply cannot believe how hbo and arum are treating this guy. His promoter is not supposed to slander him. This is some crazy $h!t.

Comment

[QUOTE=BUNGALOWS;14068696]Ummmmm, A LOT of posters do. You just get a more vocal bunch of Rigo supporters with Rigo avatars and sigs, because it's the in thing to do if you're "HARDCORE!"

LOL, but nah, there are tons of Rigo haters. I'm not one, but I can definitely understand why they would be.[/QUOTE
          Good post! Right on

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I simply cannot believe how hbo and arum are treating this guy. His promoter is not supposed to slander him. This is some crazy $h!t.
            Lol the best Arum can do is get him to fight in Miami. It's not like he pulls out of fights at the last minute like Yuroidkis Gamboa.

Comment

Rigo is obviously highly skilled, but tbh, I wouldn't really miss him if HBO dropped him.

Comment

I cant stand watching Rigo fight. If I never saw him again on HBO, I wouldnt be disappointed.

Also, dont you guys see what Lamps is doing when he criticizes Rigo? He's actually trying to make him more popular by setting up arguments with Max who loves Rigo. They're trying to create an angle so casual fans wont nod off everytime the dude fights.

Max is supposed to be the boxing "purist" so every chance he gets, he touts Rigo's unmatched skill. It seems to work a bit because Nonaire even said he wanted to fight "Max's favorite guy" after that last fight.

Comment

the guy is fuking boring takes zero risk end of story good bye

Comment

Lampley is only telling facts

Rigo had one of the lowest HBO ratings ever

Rigo lands less than 20% of his punches

Rigo is a runner

Comment

Working...
                    X