Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most frustrating games you've ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i remember 1990 like yesterday and throwing SEVERE tantrums dying over and over and over my old man ended up chucking the Nintendo out the window ... but that was because my brother would end up taking my goodies in Contra when i'd blatantly shoot the boxes. the old days, lol.
    I wonder if the kids on this thread know what you mean by dying over and over again? I work with kids and they dont get the concept of a console not saving your progress HHHAAA!

Comment

I remember the frustration of the original NES Gaiden trilogy very well. Too well, infact. Because I'm getting pissed off just thinking about it now.

Comment

I played the first Ninja Gaiden about a month ago, and couldn't get past the sixth level. There was a jump with a bird, a bat, and some other guy that I could not get past, and had no clue what to do. **** that.

Comment

Tekken, hard mode. And all those juggling combos.

Comment

No one here thought of isaac frost in FN champion? That guy reminded me of the sega genesis days. Now that i know HOW to beat him (move and block no leaning) its just a drag but man i got pissed when i lost to him a million times before finly winning.

Comment

Fifa... Just in general!!
              My god how ****ing annoying does it get over a period of time?

Unrealistic AI, the difficulty level professional is way to easy but as soon as you go to world class its way to hard...
              There's no reasonable barrier between the difficulty levels for someone wanting to progressively get better by playing through difficulty level one after the next, instead you need to persevere with a difficulty which is too hard!
              Perhaps me saying its too hard is inaccurate due to the AI creating vastly unrealistic play to score goals.

What else to add on about it?
              Boring commentary, same old rehashed, recycled crap year after year either way you will hear the same old line over and over again.

Career mode has potentiality of being amazing but ruined by EA being lazy, teams like Tottenham end up with players like Benzema...

Seriously Fifa is just a bad game, it may be the only one out there for some people but it just plain sucks!!

Comment

There were a ton of Nintendo games that were bloody impossible, Ghosts & Goblins for example **** that game pissed me off

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                  Fifa... Just in general!!
                  My god how ****ing annoying does it get over a period of time?

Unrealistic AI, the difficulty level professional is way to easy but as soon as you go to world class its way to hard...
                  There's no reasonable barrier between the difficulty levels for someone wanting to progressively get better by playing through difficulty level one after the next, instead you need to persevere with a difficulty which is too hard!
                  Perhaps me saying its too hard is inaccurate due to the AI creating vastly unrealistic play to score goals.

What else to add on about it?
                  Boring commentary, same old rehashed, recycled crap year after year either way you will hear the same old line over and over again.

Career mode has potentiality of being amazing but ruined by EA being lazy, teams like Tottenham end up with players like Benzema...

Seriously Fifa is just a bad game, it may be the only one out there for some people but it just plain sucks!!
                  The momentum change online is ridiculous, the losing team always start playing like Barcelona near the 90th minute. Also you can dominate a match and their keeper is like superman, they get 1 chance and you keeper lets in a soft goal, i've even had the keeper punch the ball into the net without a player around him a few times. I always end up pissed off after a session on Fifa but always end up going back to it.

Comment

one game i remember getting really pissed off with was nfs carbon, final boss race against daruis. it isnt actually too hard, i just kept doing stupid mistakes or something would come out in front of me...

i have got too angry with too many games. the most angry i got was with battlefield online beta, it was lagging so much that it was putting me in different buildings, and i remember shooting my friend over and over from point blank range in the back and he just turned around and killed me. i ended up punching a box full of a load of encyclopaedias to the point my knuckles were bleeding. still have scarred knuckles. makes me laugh thinking about it now.

it's weird how a game can make you so angry

Comment

its the glitches and design problems with me Assassin Creed 3 was most recent those finale chase scenes and terrible controls didnt even want finish the game but I was too far into it and of course FIFA 13 and the whole BS about "capturing the unpredictability of football"

Comment

Working...
                      X