Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more I forgot to mention are:

Kosta Tszyu and
    Yurirorkis Gamboa

Gamboa also gets up quickly and gets up swinging, like Pryor did in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      The most exciting fighters i ever saw were a young Iron Mike Tyson for the sheer brutality he imposed on an entire division and u just knew u couldnt blink as he could end it at any second!

Arturo Gatti - this guys fights were like Rocky movies Unbelievable drama! Blood and guts to the end

Brandon Rios. Say what u will about the man or his skill set but the dude can RUMBLE! Never with the possible exception of Chico Corrales have i seen a guy who just loves to be involved in a FIGHT as much as Bam Bam! see Antillion, Ortega, Alvarado 1&2, Murray....

Tommy Hearns, a GREAT fighter and highly skilled but with the type of fight ending power rarely seen - SO explosive..... Not unhurtable himself either or afraid of a tear up as seen in the Hagler fight for one example!

Felix Trinidad, much like Tommy he could end fights with a single blow but had an air of vulnerability himself that only added to his excitement value, dude was up and down like a Yo Yo in his prime but kept on winning!

Evander Holyfield. This guy took it to the big men of the last 20 odd years engaging in some serious gfive and take tear ups along the way with the likes of Cooper, Dokes, Bowe x3, Tysonx2... all this after warring with the likes of Qawi at Cruiser
      this is an absolutely exquisite list.

Comment

Working...
      X