No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miranda's Trainer Confirms Dawson Drilled in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
    What I don't get about Boxing Scene is this topic was posted before the fight. It was a great topic that members were discussing. Out of nowhere they took the thread down for no reason. I emailed the admin and about it and he never replied.

This same topic was posted at ESB the week before the fight and has become one of the most popular threads. Makes me wonder what the Admin was thinking and what else they take down here. ****ed up if you ask me. Make me second guess where I should post my thoughts....
    I don't understand why it was taken down either.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
      This information unfairly detracts from Andre's win if people are implying that he was not at his best on fight night....
      Unfairly??? Why is that? If Dawson was having big trouble getting down to 168 and was KTFO a week before the fight, it legitimately devalues Ward's feat.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
        They both got their a$$ whooped, so it looks like the sparring wasn't good for either.
        Miranda is awfully limited fighter. I don't think anything good can come from sparring him. I think Dawson needs a testosterone shot in his balls. He looks tentative allot of the time, can't fight inside or at all if you think about it, he can box but he can't fight. It always puzzled me, at first i thought it was just a stamina problem but it's not. He seems to lack the aggressiveness to compete with someone who's on his level and wants it. I started noticing that when he could finish opponents he didn't, his trainer begging him to step the gas pedal and he still limited himself to boxing people's ears off. It's frustrating to watch because in some fights you get the feeling he can do more, he can accelerate but he just doesn't! I see every decent young fighter beating Dawson on sheer will power. Someone please slap him in the corner and say "man the f up and go out there and fight like World Champion Dawson's life depends on it!"

Comment

Working...
        X