Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Man, you still very hurt I see. But when did this occur? Back then, the word was that Hatton wasnt ready when they were both at Light Welter.
    You know the truth doesn't matter. We all know Hatton was offered the fight at 140 and his team said they weren't ready. PBF moves up to 147 and then Hatton is ready but PBF is supposed move back down to 140 just for Hatton. GTFOH with BS line of thinking!!!!!!!!!

I guess he forgot Mosley had a tooth ache and planned vaction as to why he turned down PBF. But its PBF fault Mosley had all of that. Thought you knew that already Webb!!!

Comment

• I thought the Mayweathers aren't allowed to use the words "roids" and "pac" in the same sentence anymore?

Well, I always thought that Roger wants this fight, but tends to talk "out of turn".
      Wasn't he the middleman when Koncz visited Floyd in Vegas?

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
        You know the truth doesn't matter. We all know Hatton was offered the fight at 140 and his team said they weren't ready. PBF moves up to 147 and then Hatton is ready but PBF is supposed move back down to 140 just for Hatton. GTFOH with BS line of thinking!!!!!!!!!

I guess he forgot Mosley had a tooth ache and planned vaction as to why he turned down PBF. But its PBF fault Mosley had all of that. Thought you knew that already Webb!!!
        LOL. You know im hip. Was asking him for more clarification....waiting for his response.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          He's already going down as a scared fighter, he waited until Pacquiao was past his prime, waited until Cotto was past his prime, waited until Mosley was past his prime, wouldn't fight Margarito, wouldn't fight Hatton at 140 or even a catchweight, wouldn't fight Marquez at 145, won't fight Martinez, won't fight outside his backyard...the list goes on.
          isnt there some sort of medication you can take for your post traumatic depression? it cant be healthy to just leave it be, as is evident by your post.

waited for shane? waited for cotto? wtf kinda ish are you on dude? or are you really just THAT butthurt, still, after all these years. hilarity ensues :smileysex

Comment

• the sit down with arum and floyd was interesting. I can't imagine roger would lie about this, so I'll take it he's not. but frankly, floyd working with arum now doesn't really make sense especially for like a bradley fight. he can fight canelo on may 4th, danny garcia has been making some noise. I just don't see why he would walk away from golden boy with a VERY profitable (and one that's growing in interest) Canelo fight looming in the background to deal with arum. doesn't really sound like floyd. maybe they just sat down to hear each other out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
              only to people that don't matter bro.. Only to people who don't matter. Roger is right. Floyd will go down as a coward boxer and to most who do matter Pac will go down as a legend.. Those that don't matter have no credibility anyway. Does anyone believe the Mayweathers about this per ish still? only the people that don't matter. Nobody really believes this ped ish. Subject will come up in some barber shop somewhere but even people in the lblack barber shops saying floyd scared and don't believe the Ped hype at least where i go.
              If it didn't matter Pac would have just taken the tests when the fight mattered and wouldn't have taken it to the courts. Damage was already done though.

Now Pac's PPVs have been flopping, and has no titles. And you wonder why he is willing to test now?

Comment

• Nobody can understand Roger well enough to write down what he said, so I dont believe this article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                  And Pac will go down as a probable roid abuser. Not good looks for either guys.
                  No, pacquiao won't go down as a "probable" roid abuser cause he's clean. Only dick riding *****s and piss drinkers such as yourself believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    In B4 a million packytards co-sign Roger The Crackhead Mayweather.

Comment

• I'd rather see Floyd fight Canelo first before Uncle Roger talk about the superfight. Queen Floyd has been getting away with always waiting for his opponents to get washed up. The playing field is always tilted on his side.

Floyd is supposed to be announcing his next fight and go through his separate wars instead of waiting for Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X