Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: The Joe Calzaghe Deception, the night Bernard Hopkins was robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    Look at the video
    Answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Answer the question

He isnt biased, but the points that he harps on are biased towards Castillo, he edited the clips nicely I must say. I wonder how his videos would look if he slowed down all of Castillos punches and seen him connecting to arms and gloves?

Comment

He isnt biased, but the points that he harps on are biased towards Castillo, he edited the clips nicely I must say. I wonder how his videos would look if he slowed down all of Castillos punches and seen him connecting to arms and gloves?

Oh so he's biased for the Floyd-Castillo video but hes completely objective for the Hopkins-Calzaghe one?

Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Oh so he's biased for the Floyd-Castillo video but hes completely objective for the Hopkins-Calzaghe one?

Gotcha.
          I didnt say he wasnt biased, the videos are good, as is the one you sent me. But its easy to edit and pick out things you want to show. Hopkins clearly landed the more significant punches, would you not agree?

Comment

I didnt say he wasnt biased, the videos are good, as is the one you sent me. But its easy to edit and pick out things you want to show. Hopkins clearly landed the more significant punches, would you not agree?
            You needed those videos to know that Hopkins landed the more significant punches?

Comment

Do those videos cover the parts where Hopkins is trying to quit in the fight by faking low blows and buying himself time cuz' he couldn't hang with Calzaghe?

Comment

LMFAO

Owned in your own thread.

Comment

Hoptards are the new Cottards. He lost, get over it.

Comment

all these videos prove is that hopkins out landed calzaghe by a wide margin. that has nothing to do with scoring a fight though. the guy coming forward swinging should win! calzaghe won it easy.

Comment

Calzaghe beat Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                      X