Khan says he might go for the European title after Barrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan says he might go for the European title after Barrera

Just seen it on esb , i'll look for another link

Khan will destroy that French guy who beat Thaxton.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      Khan will destroy that French guy who beat Thaxton.
      It says if he beats Barrera either that or put himself forward for mandatory for a world title . They say there's no shortcuts in boxing . I'm not sure if a world title shot looks like a good idea , that division is one of the toughest . He should defintley step up to European level . Most young athletes are the same , impatient and end up setting themselfs up for failure because they try and take shortcuts . Sure he was talking Pacquiao Hatton before Prescott and look what happened . His best bet then was probably a European title shot at Thaxton or John Murray or something . I think he's had too much hype too quick and is struggling to motivate himself with the smaller british and european level fights and keeps trying to look past them .

Comment

LMAO Get to f--k out of my thread and dtop spamming it

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          It says if he beats Barrera either that or put himself forward for mandatory for a world title . They say there's no shortcuts in boxing . I'm not sure if a world title shot looks like a good idea , that division is one of the toughest . He should defintley step up to European level . Most young athletes are the same , impatient and end up setting themselfs up for failure because they try and take shortcuts . Sure he was talking Pacquiao Hatton before Prescott and look what happened . His best bet then was probably a European title shot at Thaxton or John Murray or something . I think he's had too much hype too quick and is struggling to motivate himself with the smaller british and european level fights and keeps trying to look past them .
          I think he should fight Merzacche (whatever his name is) for the EU title if he beats Barrera, and then go straight into a World Title fight. With Khan it's knockout, or be knocked out. His skills are there, his defence will improve under Roach, but he will always be chinny. Might as well throw him in at the deep end.

Comment

Working...
          X