Cleto TRIED to be Wangler but failed miserably

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    you're hi-dro!?

i always enjoyed your "5 stars, would browse again" and the infinite number of ways that you spelled the n-word. very creative. you've settled down into your own w/ this new reyes user; good for you.
    Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    I'm not him! Hi dro is a legend
    ok ok ill give you once chance ONE chance to explain your self with the name of your ALT then.....why if you are note THE Wangler aka HI-Dro aka DRO aka ***** ass **** why then would you create an ALT with his name trying to pass off as him????

think bout it before you reply as this will be your one and one chance to convince me......

ok..........................GO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      ok ok ill give you once chance ONE chance to explain your self with the name of your ALT then.....why if you are note THE Wangler aka HI-Dro aka DRO aka ***** ass **** why then would you create an ALT with his name trying to pass off as him????

think bout it before you reply as this will be your one and one chance to convince me......

ok..........................GO!!!

Ever since i started here in 09 i was a pure poster. Never got into trouble or never been banned or never had an ALT. So after being here 3 years or so i decided i wanted to know what it feels like. so with even trying i got banned once . Then i was like hmm what does it feel like to have an ALT so i decided since the Best troll of them all is gone which is Hidro aka Oaktown aka Wangler JR. i figuredi would resserect that poster who was annoying yet witty. explaination done son, Im still the same Stand up yolked up Cleto reyes youve always known me as. True story

Comment

Ever since i started here in 09 i was a pure poster. Never got into trouble or never been banned or never had an ALT. So after being here 3 years or so i decided i wanted to know what it feels like. so with even trying i got banned once . Then i was like hmm what does it feel like to have an ALT so i decided since the Best troll of them all is gone which is Hidro aka Oaktown aka Wangler JR. i figuredi would resserect that poster who was annoying yet witty. explaination done son, Im still the same Stand up yolked up Cleto reyes youve always known me as. True story
        Yoked up??? what?? since when?? that I do not recall but you have been a half way decent poster up to now so imma give you the benefit of the doubt.....tis all good.....

now who else wants to come out with their ALT before you get outted??? anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Yoked up??? what?? since when?? that I do not recall but you have been a half way decent poster up to now so imma give you the benefit of the doubt.....tis all good.....

now who else wants to come out with their ALT before you get outted??? anyone????
          you dont remeber your muscle thread? i posted my arms

Comment

lol - solo queria usar la n-palabra el wey.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              lol - solo queria usar la n-palabra el wey.
              que mamon....................

Comment

Cleto Reyes does not seem like wangler, I think cleto is a lot more calm.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                  Cleto Reyes does not seem like wangler, I think cleto is a lot more calm.
                  banned like a mofo

Comment

That forum life......

Comment

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
                      That forum life......
                      why he get the boot doe?

Comment

Working...
                      X