Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some Manny fans accuse Floyd and Jmm of roiding?but not Mannny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    Racially abuse me on twitter, bro.
    I wished I lived closed to Larry and dude get racial with me. He would end up like them Rollin' 60's.

Or....

We could do it Pelican Bay style... I would pull a Ponce De Leon vs. Broner on his arse. Dude would get a boxing lesson, just like his racist idol-- Broner.

Comment

Manny might be roiding???

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
        I wished I lived closed to Larry and dude get racial with me. He would end up like them Rollin' 60's.

Or....

We could do it Pelican Bay style... I would pull a Ponce De Leon vs. Broner on his arse. Dude would get a boxing lesson, just like his racist idol-- Broner.
        You dont wish you lived anywhere close to me man,stick to the topic at hand

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
          Manny might be roiding???
          He is the only person who refused testing and i do not see a reason to refuse better testing

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            He is the only person who refused testing and i do not see a reason to refuse better testing
            Yea but he stopped a long time ago remember...?

Comment

Floyd made up the stuff about Manny because Manny wanted to fight him. The stuff about Floyd was published facts. It doesn't mean Floyd "used" but it did look concerning. If Floyd didn't use the whole steroid excuse, people wouldn't be making a big deal about it I guess.

Comment

Why do you never put a space after a punctuation mark in your sentences?

How come you send death threats to 50 Cent over twitter etc?

Comment

PS:

Positive tests

Manny: 0
                  Floyd: 3

Comment

Yes. You'd end up like the rest of them racist 60's.

Back to topic....Its not Manny fans, its Pacfarts. There's a difference between Manny fans and Pacfarts.

I'm a Manny, Floyd, and Marquez fan. I do not believe any of them are Roiding. I may play a lot, but on the real, i don't believe none of them are cheats.

Off to bed. Keep it classy, Larry. Im watching you! May have to send the Cartel or The Harpys down there

Comment

Damn, this dude is threatening you.

Comment

Working...
                      X