Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Danny Garcia - Great Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    This is one of those rare occasions I find myself pretty much in agreement w/u Maniac.

**** the Pacquiao fight.

If JMM keeps fighting, I would love to see him clean house @ 140.

It's a shame that a tourney is probably impractical.
    You should agree with me more often, I'm a good poster bro

Comment

I think Marquez is a really great fighter, but I say Garcia beats him. He probably would stop him, but Marquez will duck him like he ducked Khan......

Well, Marquez is with Top Rank; so the fight will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
        I think Marquez is a really great fighter, but I say Garcia beats him. He probably would stop him, but Marquez will duck him like he ducked Khan......

Well, Marquez is with Top Rank; so the fight will never happen.
        .....nah, every beats Garcia.

Marquez would destroy him with those wide looping slow ass hooks... just because he stopped glassboy it doesn't mean Garcia is some monster puncher knock out artist

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          marquez isn't interested in fighting anyone halfway decent unless he fights pacquiao. He's happy fighting a chicken farmer in Mexico.

His entire purpose in boxing is to fight Pacquiao, he cares about nothing else.
          Hes a Pacquiao stan

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
            Why not? If he want the best out there. He should fight the great Juan Manuel Marquez in my opinion.
            Lol, Marquez is Top Rank Affiliated, and Garcia is still green.

Comment

Easy fight for Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by JOZ View Post
                Easy fight for Marquez.
                If Juan Diaz can give hell to Marquez than Garcia who is a bigger puncher with better boxing skills can do better. Marquez is great against Pacquiao because of his style but if you look at his other fights he can be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  If Juan Diaz can give hell to Marquez than Garcia who is a bigger puncher with better boxing skills can do better. Marquez is great against Pacquiao because of his style but if you look at his other fights he can be beat.
                  .....stupid post.

I'm on phone so I can't dissect it and tell you why its stupid. Just know you failed pretty hard

Comment

JMM's accurate punches would catch Garcia all night long i feel.
                    I wouldn't mind seeing this fight to be honest, i love watching Marquez fight and id like to see him face some more of the top guys at 140 as opposed to chasing another Pacquiao fight..as who knows if that is ever likely to happen or not?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      .....stupid post.

I'm on phone so I can't dissect it and tell you why its stupid. Just know you failed pretty hard
                      Go watch his fights against C level fighters like Katsidis and Diaz then come back talk with the big boys. I love Marquez, he is great but don't let the Pacquiao fights fool you.

Comment

Working...
                      X