Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what Round will Manny Open a cut on Cottos eye before Cotto Panicks and gets Koed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
    How long will it take Pacquiao to bust open a cut over his eye and then realize Cotto Panicks and can't see and finishes him off? I believe it will be the 3RD round then Ko him in the 6th or 7th , If The Miguel Cotto that fought Clottey shows up it will be a short night for sure , But if the Old Miguel Cotto shows up then id give him a chance
    "IF" Pac-man does what he's supposed to do, i say he'll open Cotto's eye up between the 1-4 round, then wear him down by the 8th and should destroy Cotto by the 10th. That is, if Pacquiao shows no mercy.

Cotto's only chances is to stop or hurt Pacquiao early so he can't apply pressure. If Cotto can do this, i say it'll probably go the distance.

However, there's also a chance of Cotto boxing and running (as seen in his last fight with Clottey) Cotto's eye is like butter now. The past two fights he's had cuts? Those cuts don't fully heal in a year, let a lone 6 months...on top of that it's only been about 4 months since his Clottey fight.

On the real, i could care less about this fight. Only cus i can't watch it live. Of course i'm gonna watch it, but watching a fight live or anything else is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
      Clottey>Pacquiao at WW
      You are wrong my friend. Clottey for sure is stronger but Pac skill set has is beyond compare.

Comment

I think you have mistaken Cotto for Juan Diaz

Comment

Cotto panicking?

Comment

If Manny can get close enough to land a headbutt, he may suffer a cut also. but seriously, Manny's straight left will target Cotto's lower face. expect blood from the nose or mouth of Cotto, before a gash over the eye. maybe a little mouse under the eye. remember DLH's face?

Manny hasn't been hit in awhile. so don't be shocked if his face swells up like a bee sting.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
              How long will it take Pacquiao to bust open a cut over his eye and then realize Cotto Panicks and can't see and finishes him off? I believe it will be the 3RD round then Ko him in the 6th or 7th , If The Miguel Cotto that fought Clottey shows up it will be a short night for sure , But if the Old Miguel Cotto shows up then id give him a chance
              I gotta agree tha about the 3 round a cut will be open(my prediction is 2nd round). I don't think Cotto will panic but unlike Clottey Pac will take full advantage of the cut.

Comment

i like cotto, but he's too easy to hit, especially up the middle. against a puncher like pacman, hes gonna get ko'ed

Comment

cotto has never quit because of a cut

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
                    it depends to what side of the head cotto recieves the headbutt, manny loves to headbutt every opponent he faces

Sounds like Cotto fans are making excuses already, The last time I checked Cotto beat Judah with the low blow as his best weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                      Clottey>Pacquiao at WW
                      I do think Clottey's a top ww, but I don't think he could handle Pac's speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X