Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys bash Martinez if he mentions Margarito as a possible opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    If he beats Williams, without a doubt. If he loses and wants to get that loss back sure. The reason I would bash him if he wins is that he should be fighting the very best at his division. Margarito fought tough but got killed by Pac, got killed by Mosley, and hasn't proven that he can beat top fighters cleanly. I don't rate Margarito at the moment because of those reason. Top fighters should be fighting top fighters.
    He beat Cotto, Martinez, Cintron 2x, was on his way to beating Santos both times before Santos cheated, beat Clottey, lost a close fight to Williams where he basically gave Williams the fight by starting so damn slow.

Don't be a ****** man.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      He beat Cotto, Martinez, Cintron 2x, was on his way to beating Santos both times before Santos cheated, beat Clottey, lost a close fight to Williams where he basically gave Williams the fight by starting so damn slow.

Don't be a ****** man.
      Everything that he has done in the past is questionable to me. When Margarito beats someone post wrap scandal I'll rate him again. Till then, Martinez should stick to fighting the very best. If he losses tonight though, then I'd be all for him giving Margarito the Kelly Pavlik treatment.

Comment

Working...
      X