Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you approve of Floyd fighting JCC jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    WHO CARES?

Floyd Mayweather - WBC Champion Emeritus @ 154
    Let him knock out or Outclassed JCC jr winning every round.
    and then go get his belt back from Martinez.

Floyd has all the options in the world.
    he can moved up
    Moved down
    or stay at Welterweight...
    It doesnt matter...

If you dont like it, dont watch it.
    IDK about him beating Sergio.....I am not sure that Floyd is even as fast as him, though it isn't everything....I would have to watch some vids back to back to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      WHO CARES?

Floyd Mayweather - WBC Champion Emeritus @ 154
      Let him knock out or Outclassed JCC jr winning every round. in a big PPV event that will put boxing back in the spotlight.
      and then go get his belt back from Martinez in another P.P.V event to put boxing back in the spotlight.

Floyd is at a point now, that when he fights all people pay attention.

Show some respect.

Floyd has all the options in the world.
      he can moved up
      Moved down
      or stay at Welterweight...
      It doesnt matter...

If you dont like it, dont watch it.
      No he can't... He is a true WW.

Comment

**** no!
        winner of cotto/pac or mosley

Comment

Mayweather 120 JCC SR 108. When JCC Jr. has a fake ass belt then maybe. JK.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I know there are many that will only be happy if Floyd fights, Cotto/Pac winner, SSM, or Clottey......me I will accept other options like Berto, Quintana, or Spadafora even......how would you feel if he decided to fight JCC jr? He is a jr. MW and a big Jr. MW too even though he has fought mostly cans he is unbeaten and has a good ko to win rate......thoughts, opinions?
            All jokes aside.....Floyd / JCCJr would be a great matchup.....

Now putting the jokes back......according to the "Mayweather Logic for fighting him"......JCCJr. has more wins than Floyd and more KOs and is undefeated....so wouldn't Floyd need to step his "Win" game and "KO" game up before facing the great JCCJr?

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
              All jokes aside.....Floyd / JCCJr would be a great matchup.....

Now putting the jokes back......according to the "Mayweather Logic for fighting him"......JCCJr. has more wins than Floyd and more KOs and is undefeated....so wouldn't Floyd need to step his "Win" game and "KO" game up before facing the great JCCJr?
              Yes, Floyd would have to prove himself before moving up and facing this menacing foe who is on an unstoppable rampage......he is unbeaten so no blueprints exist which can guide you to a win over JCC jr.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                No he can't... He is a true WW.
                conjecture.
                his frame says he can moved down.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  IDK about him beating Sergio.....I am not sure that Floyd is even as fast as him, though it isn't everything....I would have to watch some vids back to back to be sure.
                  You think Sergio is faster than Mayweather?

Comment

I would approve it for 2 reasons , Chavez will finally face a good fighter , and his hype will be exposed as a nobody. and mayweather will just confirm he fights low risk fioghters. and I love when they prove me right. Chavez JR is ****ing wack. And mayweather looks for opponents he can completely outbox easy. In other words , survive a non action fight and look good because the other fighter had no chance , in this case not because of styles , because chavez sucks ass

Comment

Why would one of the faces of the sport be fighting a very green fighter like JCC jr? Honestly, it would be a slap in the face to boxing and the credibility of the sport if this kind of fight were to take place.

Comment

Working...
                      X