No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonofZorro View Post
    Chrissie fraud Algieri disappointed and disgusted every white person in America with that pitiful lame weak frail showing agianst little manny Paq. No wonder the never dated a woman Chrissie still lives at home with mommy and daddy in the basement. Chrissie is more female than a man.

Hectari is that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      lol the same maidna who almost got out boxed by the corpse of erik morales?

you wanna prop up victor freaking ortiz? algieri fighting through that horrible alien looking eye injury is better than anything victor ortiz has ever done in the ring.

robert guerrero is basically a rich mans version of brandon rios.

anybody who know anything about boxing and is credible knows that BOTH Pac and floyd's last couple fights have been trash.
      Sooooo Ortiz coming back and beating Andre Berto is not more impressive than Algieri squeaking by Provo? I bet Guerrero would beat the crap out of Algieri and so would Maidana but Ortiz maybe not. Listen, I'm not trying to compare but shed some light on the absurdness coming out of Pacquiao fans mouths because we both know that if Mayweather would have fought Algieri than all hell would have broken lose. Khan is better than Algieri but yet people are already hating on him possibly fighting Mayweather. No matter what you and I think. Floyd has fought all champions his last 3/4 fights. What in the hell has Manny Pacquiao done to have his fans throwing stones? I just don't get it after all these years.

Comment

• Chrissie disappointed and was a fake

Chrissie Algieri has no business having a boxing title belt and is a disgrace. How bad is Provo then? Take Algieri's belt and give it to a true fighter.

Comment

• Not needed............

""algieri tall doe!!!!"
          "algieri beat provonikov doe!!!"
          "algieri a "master boxer" doe!!!!"
          "algieri got a masters doe!!!!"

-a pacf@g's justification for this fight"

Justification is not needed when you say the name, Manny Pacquiao. Why? Because he has fought everyone he needed to fight. A real boxing fan understands this. Manny is a LEGEND whose Legacy was set, long ago. He can do what he wants and fight who he wants. He's entertaining regardless. Floyd can't fight just anyone because he hasn't had those type of legacy fights that Manny has. Manny has bled and sweated and took risks for years for us fans. Floyd hasn't. The comeback will continue and if Floyd punks out of the fight, AGAIN, bring on Swift!!!!!!!!!!! It's a risky fight for Manny, but guess what? That's why Manny is a legend! He doesn't fear ANYONE!

Comment

• Floyd fans ethered this thread good work

Comment

• Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
              Floyd? Who that gayweather pillow puncher that woman beater?
              You gayweather dindnt know where to hide her two tiny balls!
              Bring the pacquiao vs garcia who the f! Cares 4 gayweather
              What.......the fuck

Comment

• Show up!

Maryweather's legacy is nothing until he stops stalling the Pacquiao fight. And please, don't give me the usual BS about the promoters not getting along. There's a ton of money to be made and plenty for everybody.

If Maryweather wants it, it will happens. But he doesn't want it. He's been avoiding Pacman and probably will keep doing so. You can find watch him using all kind of ridiculous reasons on You Tube.

Truly pitiful Mary...

Comment

• Algieri has zero business as a champ

Boxing can do a lot better than having the ballerina Chrissie Algieri holding a fake belt. Algieri is not world class and has no skills to even be in the ring with top fighters. Provo beat Chrissie but the fight was fixed. Algieri needs to go back to the basement and forget boxing. Put Algieri in with Garcia or Broner and or Guerrero or even provo again. Algieri is a sham a fake a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by chacolan View Post
                    spoken like a true gentlman!...i can totally respect that..but he(paq) put the gloves on a tall fighter like margarito.. its funny how u hear 'PEDQUEZ" but when paq cant deliver a classic paq ko in over a decade , there's a serious issue going on...ill grant u marquez's last few victories were questionable...peds and what not...but paq fans better figure that 1 out before they tarninsh a credible champ like paq. the sport has serious issues!....yeah algerie has great movemnt but the old paq wouldve put him away...a feather puncher like algerie???...wtf???w all due do respect
                    I don't see how you consider Pacquiao not knocking anybody out a "serious issue". He did floor Algerie six times and I do believe that any other referee would have stopped the fight earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn_Bori View Post
                      I can't wait to hear Mayweathers NEW excuse on why he's not going to fight Pacquiao...
                      The Reyes Gloves ( health comes first )

Comment

Working...
                      X