No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman: Klischko Was Afraid To Engage Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Wlad's power never remotely bothered Haye, which was surprising. He landed a couple of his best right hands and they had no effect whatsoever.

Haye gave Wlad a couple of little wobbles, but ultimately that was the entire fight. Wlad jabbing and staying away while Haye made him miss and stayed away....power shots weren't landed often by either guy. Wlad does that against everyone though, can't expect him to do something else against a very fast opponent with big power.
    He landed a couple of his best right hands? Come on now....Davd Haye was running the whole fight.... Why? To AVOID A couple of Wlads best right hand shot..

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
      HAHA... Another butthurt former American heavyweight champion. Apparently George Foreman should stick with selling grills because if you watched that fight and couldn't come to the conclusion that David Haye was running, dancing, and flopping like Derek Fisher.....I don't think your comment should be taken serious. HA
      So when George Foreman was praising Vitali when he fought Lewis and saying he should get a rematch he was a eastern european hero and now because he said Wlad was scared to engage, he is a butthurt american?

George Foreman is a man who speaks his mind and says it like he see's it, why are you getting butthurt from his comments just because he isnt praising ur idols cowardly performance?

GF was 10 times the fighter Wlad will ever be, and he came to fight every time he stepped in the ring...
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-05-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

He landed a couple of his best right hands? Come on now....Davd Haye was running the whole fight.... Why? To AVOID A couple of Wlads best right hand shot..
        Yes, he did.

I have unfortunetly seen this snorefest several times and while Wlad missed the vast majority of his power shots, he landed a couple of good right hands and they did nothing. Haye also only landed a couple of good shots, but those shots caused Wlad to wobble a little and grab hold.

Haye was moving with his hands down to try and lure Klitschko in, but Wlad doesn't take those risks. Boring, boring fight.

Comment

• George Foreman was afraid to engage Tony Tucker. That is why he had his belt taken away.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            ........ all time record in hamburgers?

Foreman's "Greatness"as far as I am concerned is because he was around in a very weak era, and because he was very strong, although unskilled, and because he was regarded as a VERY BIG heavyweight, compared to the fighters of his time. So every fight he had was a NO SKILL "shoot-out" with smaller guys, and the one who was last standing, won. That doesn't make him an "All-time Great".

Or was it because he came back in an even WEAKER period which had been cleaned up by Tyson.....

I can't believe my eyes O.O , so we are living the greatest heavyweight era right now ? may be it was 1980s ?!

Comment

• Lol spot on, anyone who saw the haye fight and blaming haye 100 percent for it is a total biased hater, it was both mens fault, wlad was pathetic in that fight, just jabbing with the rare right hand, then grabbing haye and leaning close. I am sure klit fans will deny it as they love to change history, also lol at those saying wlad would beat foreman, wlad would need new teeth after foreman beats the them down his throat if they ever fought....

haye had a horrific game plan, he lost the fight vs wlad because he thought he could catch wlad while being cautious himself, if he started off with an aggressive style, I think he could have won

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Lol spot on, anyone who saw the haye fight and blaming haye 100 percent for it is a total biased hater, it was both mens fault, wlad was pathetic in that fight, just jabbing with the rare right hand, then grabbing haye and leaning close. I am sure klit fans will deny it as they love to change history, also lol at those saying wlad would beat foreman, wlad would need new teeth after foreman beats the them down his throat if they ever fought....

haye had a horrific game plan, he lost the fight vs wlad because he thought he could catch wlad while being cautious himself, if he started off with an aggressive style, I think he could have won
                Wladimir's style didn't change. He boxed how he always does: conservatively.

Like you say, Haye's game plan was all wrong.

Comment

• that how they fight big george.

Comment

• He could well have blasted out Haye, but Haye could also have landed something big. Better to out box him surely, George?

Comment

HAHA... Another butthurt former American heavyweight champion. Apparently George Foreman should stick with selling grills because if you watched that fight and couldn't come to the conclusion that David Haye was running, dancing, and flopping like Derek Fisher.....I don't think your comment should be taken serious. HA
                      Get over it.

Wlad fought the same way against Sultan
                      what's the excuse there>

Comment

Working...
                      X