Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, Nes from Thaboxingvoice said......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I don't see how beating Bradley, who he already beat would put him at #2 P4P, Above all other fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Yeah, they interview all the top fighters, and trainers, go to damn near every boxing event possible, but their idiots. OK, buddy. Where's your boxing channel?

P.S. They don't even like Manny. And only an "idiot" thinks the Bradley win isn't a great win. Top 3 p4p fighter that's in his prime.
      It's not a great win for the simple fact that Pacquaio already beat him before. If Pacquaio actually lost, but was given the decision in a controversial manner like Marquez vs Pacquaio 3, then beating him the second time would be worthy of merit.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you think there's a market for a pacquiao dick statue?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          they ride d*cks of certain of boxers.. nes got danny garcia dick so far up his @ss he swallowing d!k cheese all day.. phuck that show..

nah actually other than the d!k riding its a good show but they need to stop suckin d!k so much its like listening to hardcore g@y **** sometimes
          ok....... lol

Comment

Of course he is, I mentioned this in another thread. If Floyd is ducking Pacquiao, he loses the spot to the mandatory he avoided. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Of course he is, I mentioned this in another thread. If Floyd is ducking Pacquiao, he loses the spot to the mandatory he avoided. Simple as that.
              But, how does it make you feel, despite your theory of how P4P rankings should be, how does it feel that Floyd is #1 on 99% of p4p lists?

Comment

Floyd never ducked Pac and you dudes KNOW it.....some of you hate that dude so much that yall attempt to change the rules when he's involved....back to ducking.....When did Floyd step away from making the fight?!?....school me!!

Pac turned down the fight because of blood testing.....anything after that is just public opinion gas.....you don't need cut off dates for clean elite fighters....so I don't know where you kids get the "Floyd" is ducking ear worm from....if enough agree to say it then the sheep will buy it.....is that it?!?

Comment

Dude their podcast show is wayyyyy tooo longggg wtf? 3 and half hours?

Leave it to an hour and half, that is too long man.

That dude big nes is a giant he is like 6 foot 7 or something dude is huge.

I never got the vibe that Boxingvoice were toprank or pac haters at all, they were pushing hard questions on goldenboy about why Floyd isnt fighting Pac after Pac agreed to drug tests.

Comment

Pacquiao is passed his prime but hes still P4P the best fighter on the planet

I don't even have floyd or ward ranked in the top 20

Comment

Makes sense

Good point. Fair is fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X