No announcement yet.

just took off for jan 29th..ready to witness a beatdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    So is Pac until he takes out his teeth and turns into the Tazmaining devil..
    exactly.........

Comment

i think bradley's too much for alexander. devon's somewhat limited compared to bradley. once bradley figures him out in the first 6 rounds it's gonna be a one-sided fight from then on. if alexander can't adjust his game against kotelnik, what's he going to do against bradley who has more skills and better ring movements?

Comment

imma try to make it a great night..cook up some wings,get me some good midgrade and a cold 6 pack,kick my feet up and enjoys

Comment

Originally posted by bob marley View Post
          imma try to make it a great night..cook up some wings,get me some good midgrade and a cold 6 pack,kick my feet up and enjoys
          I'm doing Gentleman's Jack and some steak..

Comment

Originally posted by bob marley View Post
            exactly.........
            I mean every fighter fights with a "meaness" in the ring

There's no soft, sweet guys in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              I'm doing Gentleman's Jack and some steak..
              hell yea thats what im talk bout

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I mean every fighter fights with a "meaness" in the ring

There's no soft, sweet guys in the ring
                not true man..some fighters are just plain mean in the ring..some dont have that beast in them...example-vitali/wlad...vitalis mean as a junkyard dog..wlad just doesnt have it in him

Comment

Bradley is extra motivated for this fight...I think it will be Bradley's best performance to date. Some guys go in there and act like they don't want to be a boxer or something- Shannon Briggs in his last fight reminded me of that.

Comment

bradley will whoop devon bad, timmy has the all round skills n will display them jan 29th

Comment

bradley gonna give him angles and is gonna pick his shots. also bradley's 26 wins vs devons 21 wins will make a difference. i beleive devon is still somewhat green as for bradley alil but not as much as devon.

Comment

Working...
                      X