Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacfan: Pac dominated P4P#3!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no mather how you put it pacman is the best fighter of our generation and Mayweather aka sport killer is the biggest coward in the history of the sport.

Health comes first!!Deal with it!!!

Comment

I swear it is the same **** everyday on here

Comment

Bradley's stock should had fallen after the first fight against Pac and it didn't.

That "0" still had value after that fight. No way he was #3 P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Bradley's stock should had fallen after the first fight against Pac and it didn't.

That "0" still had value after that fight. No way he was #3 P4P.
          The thruth has been spoken.

Comment

Bradley was already considered a top ten p4p fighter before he fought Pac the first time. Well he got a gift decision over Pac, but that is still better than anything Floyd has ever done. He at least fought Pac. So it don't even matter he got a gift decision, which he did. So what? What relevance has it got? Bradley beat Juan that's for sure.

Some don't think Floyd beat Maidana, so lets not even start where that leaves Floyd p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I swear it is the same **** everyday on here
              I'm relatively new to here, and ive seen youre name come up a few times. Dude, is all you do complain? Im sure you are in real life a very bitter old man. Try to say something positive about someone at sometime - it feels good!

Anyway, this thread is immature. Of course Bradley was p4p no.3. Look up all the big publications and boxing authorities - they all had him number 3 after the JMM win. I can sit here and argue that Floyd and Ward arent really number 1 and 2 because of x, y, and z, but ultimately the big boxing organisations decide the rankings, not me and not you. Same applies to Timmy. Get over it, move forward.

Comment

Working...
              X