Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power-wise, is Pacquaio in for a rude awakening against Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if bradleys chin can hold up i give him the upset!

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      bradley's headbutt is the rude awakening for pac.
      ^^^^^^^^this.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        [B]Ive seen Pac koed by a 116 pound man. Flat out koed, cross eye and dizzy. Then I saw him eat a flush left hook from Cotto and t didnt faze him. Then I saw Marquez hut him with a right hand in thier 3 bout. Only a fool will deny what should be easy to see. Also after the age of 29, no man will put on 20 pounds of pure lean muscle in less than two years naturally,with increased speed, power, strength and stamina. Its not humanly possible to do that naturally. Also t was once believed that Manny was a good god fearing saint. Now we see he commits adultry,lies on hs taxes,and hides criminals. You want me to believe a man like this want take PEDS to achieve his goals. Not to mention his Team was invovled with PED scandal before with James Toney.[/B]
        You floms are so dumb fruck! I thought you all said Pac fought a weight drained, shot, washed up, old opponents and paid by Arum to lose. Why the hell he still needs those PEDs? To make his cock hard? Let us say, Pac really used PED to enhance his performance that lead to his successful career. Do you think we should seen already plenty of boxers like Pac status (8 divisions and 4 lineal titles) nowadays? The fact that we have only two at this moment (Floyd and Pac). Since Floyd is clean, I think those PEDs are only works on Pac or maybe nobody can afford to buy it, even Pacquaios lil brother Bobby.
        Last edited by straightleft; 03-15-2012, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X