• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a free agent and can do what he wants

Comment

lol seems like bob arum is trying to **** **** up

Comment

Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
        and you are worried because the fight is not gonna happen or because the public will blame this on floyd?............. smh

Anyways, make the fight happend already........i dont care what it takes.....****kk oscar....and ****k arum
        He is worried because you pig-ignorant pac-clowns know absolutely nothing about boxing, and will happily buy into Bob Arum's bull****, again.

Comment

GBP has been instrumental in launching Floyd to crossover stardom. I think it would shady of Floyd to try to cut them out. I don't believe much of what Bob Arum says. GBP has been able to keep mayweather happy so I don't see Floyd cutting them out.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            He is worried because you pig-ignorant pac-clowns know absolutely nothing about boxing, and will happily buy into Bob Arum's bull****, again.
            Another classic!!!.....good work.......

Comment

Look people, Arum did not become one of the greatest boxing promoters by being a nice guy. He wants to cut out golden boy so that he can be in line to promote Floyd's fights after he ko's Pac.

Arum knows Pac will lose and that will be the end of that gravy train.
              Face it Pacfans, Pac is vulnerable and Arum knows that he could lose his next fight regardless of who he fights. Any fight pac takes at this point is a risk.

Comment

smh.....you peolple are so damn gullible. fight's never going to happen. canelo-mayweather 2012

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  oscar and richard are calling floyd right now

Comment

Who is Pac going to fight if not Floyd.

Floyd ain't going to fight Canelo unless it's at 147 and Canelo would be a fool to drop weight for that fight. And you damn well Floyd's not going to fight at 154.

JMM is out of the picture b/c he wants to much dough.

Comment

Here we go with Bob Arum trying to speak up for Mayweather Team

Just make the fukin fight, what does he have to make things so difficult and want to do all of this "3rd Party" BS!

If Mayweather don't want GBP Involved... LET HIM SAY IT PUBLICLY...NO FUKIN BOB ARUM!

Arum trying to Turn GBP and Mayweather against each other

Comment

Working...
                      X