Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    ...starts @4:20 mark.....

.. here's what he said:

" floyd is difficult becuase he does'nt like to fight. if the people want to watch a great fight, they need two fighters in the ring..maywaether doesnt want to fight, doesn't like to fight ..and in this fight , i think the difference is the weight becuse he dont give the weight(dont know what he meant there) and ah, he does'nt like to fight , mayweather ..it's very different , he does'nt like to fight and ah i want to fight ..and in this fight on nov 12, eh manny and me, everybody will be watching two warriors in the ring, that is the diffrence"

jmm's message = floyd does'nt like to fight.....i think he made that clear.

I would say that he doesn't "give" the weight" etc he is meaning that Mayweather did not not "take" advantage of the extra weight that he had, to get going and fight.

He just got "give" and "take" mixed up. His English sounds poor, as is evidenced by the constant repetitions, those being the words he knew best, so he kept repeating them. This is a common happening with limited knowledge of a language.

You may all remember that when V.Klitschko's Lewis fight was suddenly stopped, all he could say, and kept repeating was ."...I can zee...I can zee ...I can zee wer' vell"...."

Comment

i did'nt see anyone complaining there....he was just statin how he feels about the floyd fight...you know just like how he feels he won vs pac

see, even marquez thinks floyd aint a warrior....
      I think he's using it for emphasis that whereas THAT fight was no REAL fight, THIS fight will be a HELL OF A SCRAP.

I think it's part of the PR. Even if what he says about Mayweather is true. I never heard him say it before, and this is the eprfect time to bring it up. So it's a PR gimmick.

Comment

When Marquez said that, he meant that Floyd doesn't like fighting toe-to-toe.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          When Marquez said that, he meant that Floyd doesn't like fighting toe-to-toe.
          no **** ..he also meant , floyd's a b1tch....

Comment

It's kinda sad because 90% of boxing fans believe Floyd will win, but Floyd himself is the only guy that doesn't have any confidence in himself. He has no problem fighting guys with stationary legs though. When his best friend in the world tried to make the fight, and Floyd still turned it down, that's how you know who the real duck is.

Comment

He's ****ing talking to himself, lmmfao! Brought up his own thread and is talking to himself! #Split ****ing personality!

Comment

So I guess JMM is trying to talk his way into a rematch with Maywetaher if he beats Pac.
                Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-08-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Silly of JMM to iterate that he got completely shut out and knocked down by a *****.

Why can't Pacquiao shut him out? Or even win convincingly.

Let me guess. 2 pounds of weight.

Comment

What JMM meant was there's no room for backpedaling strategy when he fought Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                      It's kinda sad because 90% of boxing fans believe Floyd will win, but Floyd himself is the only guy that doesn't have any confidence in himself. He has no problem fighting guys with stationary legs though. When his best friend in the world tried to make the fight, and Floyd still turned it down, that's how you know who the real duck is.

for real, guy is a B!TCH....

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      He's ****ing talking to himself, lmmfao! Brought up his own thread and is talking to himself! #Split ****ing personality!

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                      Silly of JMM to iterate that he got completely shut out and knocked down by a *****.

Why can't Pacquiao shut him out? Or even win convincingly.

Let me guess. 2 pounds of weight.
                      shut who up? we already know jmm is bad news for pac ...yet floyd still does'nt want any of pac ( despite jmm arguably beating him)...what does that say about floyd?...yes, he is a b1tch!

Comment

Working...
                      X