No announcement yet.

Greisman's Front Page Article Gives Me A Shout Out - How Kind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greisman's Front Page Article Gives Me A Shout Out - How Kind

Poster Lorily PM'd me to let me know that David Greisman gave me a mention in his article for a thread i started.

(noting the irony of Jacobs making fun of Pirog's punching power in a interview he gave before the fight)

Here's my thread :
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...t=video+jacobs

Here's his article (# 3 in the Ten Count)
    http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29755

and for having wasted your time here's something to make having come into my thread worth while.

5 star thread. love those south american xchicks slamming their junk into dudes faces

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        5 star thread. love those south american xchicks slamming their junk into dudes faces
        The pure awesomeness of that gif was undeniable, i knew Walt would love it. You're a true connoisseur.

Comment

The girl in the third pic shaking her ****, who is she. I recognize her but I just can't put my finger on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Want to see the full vid?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              The girl in the third pic shaking her ****, who is she. I recognize her but I just can't put my finger on it.
              i forget her name but she was in one of the real world shows im pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Svetlana, some hot Jewish chick from The Real World tv show.

Comment

Aww, and now you gave me a shoutout! ;o} Thanks Mik!
                  Still can't believe you didn't know anything about it.
                  I really do believe some of the biggest fighters/promoters/Managers are in here and are reading all the B.S. here on B.S. Can't imagine what they're thinking when they're reading some of the things people say about them. And I believe too that some of the biggest "insert fighter name" stans may actually be the fighter themselves or are part of said fighters team on here posting on B.S. under a fake alt. If you think about it, what better way to really find out what people are thinking, and if they disagree with the haters what better way to get your licks in on some guy talkin smack about you or your fighter.... create an alt and fight for the cause LOL, all with anonimity. I tend to think that a few of the hardcore Mayweather stans may be Floyd or some of his team. Think about it, guys like Tweezy, Flint (all roads lead to Floyd Mayweather), Sugar Q, Gratite, and a few others... it could be them. And I wouldn't put it past a few others like Kahn, ODLH, Haye etc. etc. to be on here dishing out some **** for themselves as an alt. We all know Kahn loves his computer. And actually we know Ishe Smith is "Sugar Shay" but I'll bet hes got another alt too, to do his defending of himself and Mayweather. Hmm, I'm guessing he's Sugar Q maybe LOL! J/K (kindof)
                  Crap, I'm so tired I'm not even sure that what I said makes sense. You should never try to stay up and type on the internet after taking a sleeping pill. Oh well, I'm just saying ya never know. Anybody else agree with me to a certain extent(about some good fighters having an alt acct on here?) Alright, clearly I need to go to sleep. Good night, peace out.

Oh BTW, I'm sure you guys don't care cause she's "cute" and all, but Svetlana is a total ditz.

Comment

Cool

The Marley writer from Top Rank gave a shout out to the Mayweather Mafia on two different articles. He also made a joke and said something like the group is so small they can fit in a phone booth

And it's true it was only like 10 of us.

Comment

Working...
                    X