Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux's luck: yesterday his mother died and hyde shut down next week's fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux's luck: yesterday his mother died and hyde shut down next week's fight

what has this guy done ? not to mention hyde is trying to shut down his title shot in august, and was the one that called off the fight on april 12th

Sorry to hear about his mother. My thoughts are wioth him. But he needs to stop being a lil ***** diva

Comment

Damn.... RIP to his mom..

Comment

Hope he can bounce back from this.

Comment

Damn, R.I.P to his mother. I dont think Riggo can go back to Cuba. What will he do ?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Damn, R.I.P to his mother. I dont think Riggo can go back to Cuba. What will he do ?
            theres nothing he can do

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
              Sorry to hear about his mother. My thoughts are wioth him. But he needs to stop being a lil ***** diva
              he's not much of a diva he just left roach cuz he thought roach had way to many fighters and he's already 29 u know

Comment

RIP. That's sad news.

I really don't like the sound of Hyde either, he was saying he wants him to fight in Ireland and all over Europe etc.

He needs to keep fighting in Florida and build a fanbase. And fight often as he's not getting any younger.

Would be terrible to see his career mismanaged.

Comment

sad news for my man Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    theres nothing he can do
                    thats sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X