Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Buck Live - Guest Floyd Mayweather Jr Full Complete Version.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockfighter69 View Post
    Floyd went on record after the Marquez fight to say that he's going to change his lifestyle. All of that flashy rich baller hotdogging is now gone. He got ride of all but one car and said he had a heart to heart with his mother that he was going to change his ways and image. Don't expect to see the Floyd that was throwing money at cameras anymore on the 24/7 episodes. Floyd almost seemed embarrassed when they began showing footage of him talking to Lampley about football in the middle of him beating Brusseles ass.
    That was stupid **** not charisma. I am talking about charisma and personality not acting on TV. It looks to me like he doesn't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
      That was stupid **** not charisma. I am talking about charisma and personality not acting on TV. It looks to me like he doesn't have any.
      He's always had charisma. What did you want him to do? Interrupt Michael Strahan who kept hogging the spotlight away from Mark and Floyd? Pac is the one with no charisma. Watching Pac give interviews is like watching paint dry.

Comment

Squared Circle

Comment

Originally posted by [ILLMatic] View Post
          Squared Circle

Please tell me you are joking and as a boxing fan know what this means. If not, I suggest you log off, disable your account and never return. For a boxing fan not to know what the term "squared circle" means is a travesty.

Comment

Funny they talk about Floyd Mayweather and Patriots in the same sentence. When he fights Pacquiao thats basically Floyd's Superbowl. (AND hes going to lose)

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              Jesus Floyd is awkward.
              He was out of his element considering who he shared the stage with. Anyone can curse and throw wads of cash, *****s misconstrue that as having a "personality", lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Joe seems boring though. Lopez to me isn't that funny but he would have made it more interesting.
                your buggin.. george lopez is hilarious.. and im not even hispanic.. im italian. haha..
                funniest guy alive..

you could tell floyd was a lil uncomfortable in the begining..

Comment

That's a huge gap in Strahan's teeth.

Comment

i noticed too that floyd seemed a little shy and awkward.

but then again, i would be too...who gives a **** about other lame sports like football and golf lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Cockfighter69 View Post
                      Please tell me you are joking and as a boxing fan know what this means. If not, I suggest you log off, disable your account and never return. For a boxing fan not to know what the term "squared circle" means is a travesty.

Comment

Working...
                      X