Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Quintana looked sharp against Feliciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was @ the fight it was in no way a complete domination but he was wining despite the knockdown

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      i was @ the fight it was in no way a complete domination but he was wining despite the knockdown
      The fact that you were there doesn't mean anything. I probably had a 10x better view on my computer.

dude....Feliciano landed nothing besides the knockdown punch, he really didn't. Quintana was constantly popping him with jabs or left hands. Not like he beat the **** out of him, that's not what I'm saying, but he dominated that fight.

Comment

Hey RTS I cant get acces to the Torrent, theres no other way, you can post it here or soemthing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
          The fact that you were there doesn't mean anything. I probably had a 10x better view on my computer.

dude....Feliciano landed nothing besides the knockdown punch, he really didn't. Quintana was constantly popping him with jabs or left hands. Not like he beat the **** out of him, that's not what I'm saying, but he dominated that fight.
          Hey man can you tell me where to download the fight? I would appreciate that

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Hey RTS I cant get acces to the Torrent, theres no other way, you can post it here or soemthing!!!!
            I don't know how.

I'm trying to upload it on youtube right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Download Utorrent.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                I don't know how.

I'm trying to upload it on youtube right now
                Ok, let me know when its finished!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Download Utorrent.
                  I know buddy, Its just i cant get acces to the page the torrent is at!!!

I cant sign up for a account

Comment

damn this **** takes forever on youtube. I have work in an hour I'll have to up it later if nobody else does by then.

If nobody else has it up than I'll put it up when I get out of work around 10.

Comment

I just logged into my account from work and the video is done but it said it is too long. I can watch it in my account but I can't upload it. I will try and ginny rig this the best I can.

can't get it too work!

Comment

Working...
                      X