Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The annual BoxingScene Cotto Stan "Souljah" convention....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    that's being too nice calling this puta a "mexican" he's a white boy.
    Skin color aint got **** to do with nothing... Mexican to the BONE!!!! Remember Blood in blood out??

Miclo!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
      napo aint puerto rican, hes venenzuelen.. poor kid he thinks hes puerto rican tho
      i know man im not puerto rican.i just read about PR on a history book.

an that's how i learned how to talk like them.

Comment

Yo Htown, was this really necessary homey?

Comment

htown is mexican i take it?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Yo Htown, was this really necessary homey?
            Now this was in all good fun... There was no malicious intent behind it... I saw the pic and thought of Cotto fans on BS because they all run to his aid when there is something bad spoken about him...

I personal messaged Dub telling him about this thread before I made it... Gave him green K and points..

It was supposed to make people laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              Now this was in all good fun... There was no malicious intent behind it... I saw the pic and thought of Cotto fans on BS because they all run to his aid when there is something bad spoken about him...

I personal messaged Dub telling him about this thread before I made it... Gave him green K and points..

It was supposed to make people laugh...
              He sure did.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dub_C View Post

And I just found Perro, Texanballer, Htown, and Chicano!!..

Bring it *******!!
                your mexican yourself you fuking ****** why are you even defending puerto ricans? u fuking eye plucking ****, shoot yourself.

Comment

your mexican yourself you fuking ****** why are you even defending puerto ricans? u fuking eye plucking ****, shoot yourself.
                  My #1 fan is here!!!..What's good X?..lol

and to be clear..I defended myself..my name was mentioned..and I went at him like he went at me..

or were you pissed cuz I didn't add you to the list as well..sorry..you're the forgotten child!

Comment

you should try it sometime *****,to see if you get any bitches you ***get.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                      Look here is Dub C, Maravilla, Napo, Dorruel and the rest of the Gang.... Hahahahaha

You *****. That people in the picture, fights so your ***** ass, can be wrting BS in your Computer safe. So show some respect *******.!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                      X