Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      Who's your mom? Naw I'm just ****ing with you, I'm sorry, i know her all too well.
      still can't answer who your daddy?

i ruined alleyes life.

grow up without a dad? you poor poor soul

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Lol that gif captures this thread beautifully
        that's me respectfully shutting the door for you nut case on but you keep coming back to this thread, what's the deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          that's me respectfully shutting the door for you nut case on but you keep coming back to this thread, what's the deal?
          Headed back to Tokyo.
          Is Ployd really a Praud?
          Fraud?

Later man

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Headed back to Tokyo.
            Is Ployd really a Praud?
            Fraud?

Later man
            sayonara

enjoy

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?!? - Part 8 "I must turn to Donald Trump"

"Long have I sailed the cosmic byways and let my sails fill with the solar winds of uncharted nebula. I have seen the birth of stars along the outer rims of infinity but yet, in all my journeys I have failed to see an investigation launched on the biggest PED cheat in the universe, Mayweather. It is for this cause I come to you Trump for answers smarter men can not provide. Where shall we find this investigation?"

"Oh hey pal I guess where you don't buy flowers before you **** somebody? And you know what you look absolutely terrible. I mean what is this? You look like Rosey with silver skin. I bet your mommy bought cheap stuff right, you look absolutely horrible. I mean I don't get this? The media nursemaids me along because I wouldn't have a chance otherwise and when I catch fire they're all the suddenly scared a me. C'mon.... You ever been to one of my properties, they're amazing just stupendous, the best, so can I be president now?"

"I hear your bluster Trump but surely there must be a way to bring the Mayweather to justice. There must be a way to start an investigation so all things can be put right, erased or re-imagined?"

"Investigation? Yeah whatever guy, but have you seen my daughter? Hell I'd do her...."

Comment

• Floyd Armstrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  still can't answer who your daddy?

i ruined alleyes life.

grow up without a dad? you poor poor soul
                  Where's the video? Then your still full of ****. I've got plenty of video evidence of your mom though.

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?!? - Part 9 "I must turn to Gary Coleman"

"I ask you to say the words I must hear."

Speak the words so that I may continue on my quest for justice against the Mayweather.

"What investigation you talkin' bout Slip?"

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      Where's the video? Then your still full of ****. I've got plenty of video evidence of your mom though.
                      WHO'S YOUR DADDY? ? ?

I ruined alleyes life.

go find your daddy and tell him i congratulate him for bringing a genius Floyd fan like you in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X