Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not JMM against Josesito Lopez @ 140lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Why not?
    Beat that a$$ and get an official win against a Pacquiao look alike
    Why not huh? Might as well find a Chris John look alike just for the heck of of it.

Comment

People on here bashing JMM.. hate just to hate. Who on here would seriously bet against Marquez if he fought Lopez?? come on now...

Comment

Marquez only wants to fight Pacquiao or bums. Slow sluggers. He dont want nothing from Khan, RG, or Josesito Lopez.

JMM "I want Pacquiao only because he comes forward or Lamont Peterson" lol

Comment

Is Marquez still tied up with Top Rank? If he is he'll never get a fight with Lopez who is managed by Al Haymon

Comment

1. Lopez has to give Ortiz his rematch because Ortiz has the rematch clause that he is using.

2. Marquez only cares about fighting Pacquiao, which is crap if you ask me.

Joan Guzman would be a great choice of opponent for Marquez. Guzman has made weight fine recently, and still looks to be pretty good, and looks comfortable and explosive at 140. That'd be a good fight that Guzman would take in a heart beat.

Comment

JMM doesnt fight Cab Drivers....He fights Limo Drivers. Theyre slightly better in the hierarchy of nicknames of sublevel opponents.

Comment

he won't...

if not pacquiao, JMM wants the road of sergio martinez before he fought williams... fighting cab drivers and street sweepers that is...

Comment

I don't know why people are all surprised that Marquez doesn't want to fight real legit opposition in the 140+ lb division. That's not his natural fighting weight and his in all kinds of disadvantages. Sure he fought Pac at that weight n looked great against him but that was more a case of styles makes fights. (plus Marquez is just the better boxer) At 135 theirs no excuses for him not to fight real legit opponents, which that division lacks of. He should pull a Pac n fight Khan or Timmy at a catch weight of 136 lbs n then well see if they are willing to come down for the challenge. Which of course they well not want to take as they well be at a disadvantage.

Comment

JMM is okay with fighting unemployed cab drivers.

Comment

Josesito Lopez went from a nobody to a somebody after beating Ortiz and I give him all the credit he deserves...Marquez will make him a nobody again...easy!

Comment

Working...
                      X