Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it real that mosley was bleeding from the ear in the cotto fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    I have no idea. Cotto had a bloody nose, mouth and eye though. I really did not see Mosley bleed, but a ruptured ear drum is not out of the realm of possibility.
    Mosley took a good beating. Mosley is tough. The Mosleys, the Clotteys, The Urkals, The Margaritos, the Andrades are fighters who are just hard to put dents in. Although, I have never seen Mosleys face this puffy in some time. Margarito also suffered some facial damage at the fists of Cotto. Clottey? He is another Urkal and I doubt you can seen any bruising on a man with such dark complexion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      You are a ****ing idiot dude!!!!!

Clotttey Got beat by Cotto. get over it!!!!!!!

Stop the hate dude!!!!!!!
      Cotto got the home-town decision but Clottey landed more and forced the action.

Clottey didn't even look like he had been in a fight..LOL

Clottey won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Is it real that Cotto was bleeding from every single orifice in his dome in the Margarito fight?

anyone know??
        Did Margarito used Plaster against Cotto? Did he got Cought, embarras and KTFO by Mosley after they took his special hand wraps away????

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post

Clottey won that fight.
          STop Smoking is affecting your eyes and brain!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Did Margarito used Plaster against Cotto? Did he got Cought, embarras and KTFO by Mosley after they took his special hand wraps away????
            cp=sign!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

jejejejejejejejejej

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post

Clottey won that fight and I'm a ****.
              For once, I may have to agree with you.

Comment

I didn't notice it when watchin the fight. But of course it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
                  you were the first (and only) person to mention clottey

FACT.
                  Lol. Thank you rizi. Champ comes out of the woodwork pulling false claims out of his ass again.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
                    Mosley took a good beating. Mosley is tough. The Mosleys, the Clotteys, The Urkals, The Margaritos, the Andrades are fighters who are just hard to put dents in. Although, I have never seen Mosleys face this puffy in some time. Margarito also suffered some facial damage at the fists of Cotto. Clottey? He is another Urkal and I doubt you can seen any bruising on a man with such dark complexion.
                    Urkal was KTFO by vivian harris.

Shows how much you know.

Shane walked thru Cotto's overrated shots and had him running like a scalded jackrabbit.

Shane is the man that turned Cotto into a sprinter.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Lol, come on man wtf are you talking about. I haven't even mentioned Clottey's name in days. Yeesh.
                      You know you hate Cotto because he beat Clotey and fighting with one eye!\

Thats why alll the hate lately!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X