No announcement yet.

Cottos New Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottos New Trainer

So Cotto is an elite fighter. Shouldn't he have a world class trainer? Who would work best for him?

Freddy Roach

Floyd Mayweather

Roger Mayweather

Emanuel Stewart

Nacho Beristain

Nazim Richardson
    Freddy Roach
    4.00%
    Floyd Mayweather
    4.00%
    Roger Mayweather
    4.00%
    Emanuel Stewart
    52.00%
    Nacho Beristain
    36.00%
    Nazim Richardson
    0.00%

Why isnt Enzo Calzaghe in that list one of the loudest trainers of all time?

Comment

the ****stache............

Comment

Nacho!

Comment

I think Nacho would help Cotto a lot . I think he would be the best trainer Cotto could find out there.

Comment

Given Miguel's temperament I'd go for a cool cat like Joe Goosen.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
              I think Nacho would help Cotto a lot . I think he would be the best trainer Cotto could find out there.
              Its possible, but it seems Nacho does better when he has a guy from a young age. Who knows though, Nacho is a great trainer. If their chemistry is good anything is possible.

Comment

Nacho or Dan Birmigham!!!!!!!!!! Steward is a overrated trainer IMO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

why does he need a new trainer fellas? Cotto been boxing for 20 yrs or so, he knows every trick and comes in with very good condition, he's only problem has been his game plan, he needs better strategy and be smart about it. At this point, he needs to be smart and not waste his time around new trainers. Don't get me wrong, there are one or two things he could improve like not getting caught admiring his work all the damn time but he can handle that I think

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                    why does he need a new trainer fellas? Cotto been boxing for 20 yrs or so, he knows every trick and comes in with very good condition, he's only problem has been his game plan, he needs better strategy and be smart about it. At this point, he needs to be smart and not waste his time around new trainers. Don't get me wrong, there are one or two things he could improve like not getting caught admiring his work all the damn time but he can handle that I think
                    You're probably right but he's one of the best boxers in the world, if not the best. He needs a great trainer to compliment him and guide him through the rough spots.
                    Cant hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X