Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Williams the real lineal heavyweight champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I'm getting blown out of the water right now when it comes to alts... I thought Harold Lederman and Darth Vadar were great, but neither were done by me.

Though I get credit for Harold as everyone thinks it's me anyway...
    I used to think LedermanRokx was you, but now I know differently.

Darth Vader was decent, until he got into an imaginary war with Magneto, proving once and for all that some people are so sad that internet > life.

Oh, and it is a proven fact that the only reason that Danny is not P4P #1 right now is because he wanted to give all the other guys a chance, since he's such a nice guy.

Danny also TKO'd Spain AND Germany in his last fight, whilst suffering from a troublesome earache. Now that's impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      I'm surprised people think it is you.

Cookbook alts aren't really your thing. Harold just said all the **** that Harold always says.

Your **** is creative.

I'm fanboying it up right now and probably sounding quite pathetic.
      That's okay, my sperm is tasty.

Comment

lol at this thread

Vitali absolutely destroyed Williams, it was one of the most brutal one sided beatdowns I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingBull22 View Post
          lol at this thread

Vitali absolutely destroyed Williams, it was one of the most brutal one sided beatdowns I have ever seen.
          and danny's face absolutely brutalized vitali's hands........

Comment

vitali kicked the **** out of williams.

Comment

lol at this thread

He took a dive. Danny was paid to lose, it's the only logical explanation.

Comment

lol at this thread

Danny's chin caused reverberations throughout Vitali's entire body. Vitali has had three operations after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by xEDDIEx View Post
                  vitali kicked the **** out of williams.
                  then how come vitali has been mia?

post-traumatic stress disorder.

williams really shook him up. i think his life flashed before his eyes in that fight.

death was staring vitali in the eyes and vitali blinked. sometimes one fight can ruin a guy. the williams fight was vitali's taylor-chavez. you can say vitali won all you want but in the end that fight ruined him......

Comment

Working...
                  X