No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    He can avoid the question, cant he? I mean its completely obvious that they are not going to fight anyways.
    Avoid it like this? Why?

Comment

LOL the depths some will go to defend their favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        BULL****!!!! Many fighters while preparing for a big fight REFUSE to answer questions about other potential fights. Manny can do the same thing but he uses the Mayweather fight talk to promote his fights. Truth is everyone would understand if Manny didn't wanna talk about any fighter but Marquez after having to fight him for the 4th time so cut the BS.
        Then you will say, Manny's ducking Floyd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          You guys make me laugh...If he would have avoided the question I know exactly how you would have interpreted that...- "Call him out yo...ander der damn qweddyun"

If a man calls your house and says "come outside and I'll kick your azz" and you don't come out it means 2 things either your not a fighter and you want to avoid confrontation or your a fighter that's a puzzy. Since Manny is a fighter it's clear, "he's a puss".

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
            Then you will say, Manny's ducking Floyd!!!

WITHOUT HESITATION!!!!! Then he re-signs with Top Prank? AFter the May 5th episode what do you say? That was the biggest duck in boxing history!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Avoid it like this? Why?

For starters, THE FIGHT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

2. Arum would NEVER give the OK on anything Manny said. People with SENSE know this to be the case, no exceptions.

3. Marquez will more than likely win again and not get the decision.

4. And his stance will change (like previously) after the fight.

Dont normally waste my time with this Manny-Floyd stuff anymore, but you better believe in a few months, I will give this a good ole bump. They aint never going to fight, period, point, blank. And you can blame Floyd all you want, thats fine with me.
              Last edited by V.WEBB; 12-05-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                If a man calls your house and says "come outside and I'll kick your azz" and you don't come out it means 2 things either your not a fighter and you want to avoid confrontation or your a fighter that's a puzzy. Since Manny is a fighter it's clear, "he's a puss".
                This is just crazy!

Comment

Floyd doesn't want it, Arum doesn't want it..........more of a reason to have Pac lose to JMM to set up Pac-JMM 5..........my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    You are aware that these are reporters asking Pacquiao questions about a fight with Floyd right? Its not as if Pac is just ranting on about Floyd out of thin air.
                    I know this fool so stop pretending you're smart!! The point is this always comes up days before his fights. Do you actually believe Pacquiao and Top Rank want the fight?? If you do than you lose all respect my friend because you let them brainwash you. If someone can be fooled that easy than I want no part of you. People being fooled so easily is what's wrong with society. Nobody uses their actual conscience when thinking in this world. You are what's wrong with society!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                      WITHOUT HESITATION!!!!! Then he re-signs with Top Prank? AFter the May 5th episode what do you say? That was the biggest duck in boxing history!!!!
                      Hahahah...nothing happened anything remotely the way you said, but if we're talking about ducks, boxers are going to have to really extend themselves to top "I cant fight(prime) Cotto...he lives in Puerto Rico...its too far away!".

Comment

Working...
                      X