Collapse
No announcement yet.

out of all these guys who's the biggest hypejob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacy. He was the bookies favourite going into the Calzaghe fight and got destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
      Lacy. He was the bookies favourite going into the Calzaghe fight and got destroyed.
      So was Broner ! He got humped THEN beat down

Comment

My top 2 was : Broner then Matthysse by a mile !

Now, they already got exposed, so it is : D.Garcia then GGG

Comment

Ruslan
          ESPN staple who is 1-1 on HBO, the one win Alvarado, and all of the sudden a HOF like JMM is scared

Comment

i like the poll ts did, very good choices. i picked fraud jr and broner as the biggest hype jobs ever.

Comment

Not sure you can call someone a hype job after only one loss...I'd have to vote Berto even tho I think he is brave fighter.

Comment

I don't think broner is a hype job no one really liked him and not many thought he would be that much of a beast after Paulie.
                Matthysse has been hyped a lot but he is proven
                I think they hyping Anthony Joshua up too much over here in the uk I see him getting beat like price his defence isn't all that but he can improve. Even jim watt was riding his peen and he usually can figure the flaws in fighters styles etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  Berto. Easy.

Broner all hype aside if he ended his career today its still a career he could be proud of and very successful.
                  ????

Berto's wins against Collazo and Quintana are way better than anything Broner's done.

Granted, many think Collazo won, but it was still a good, exciting performance. Collazo would have made Broner look foolish out there.

Not saying Berto isn't a hype-job, I just think Broner's worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
                    2 hours later, still no poll.
                    Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    lmfaoooooooooo

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    I think he died.
                    Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I'm fucking dying over here.

Comment

Definitely canelo...atleast no one was putting berto in the p4p list..canelo is the biggest hypejob of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X