Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!! Evander Holyfield says Bowe and Tyson were afraid of Lennox Lewis! MUST SEE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!! Evander Holyfield says Bowe and Tyson were afraid of Lennox Lewis! MUST SEE!

Never really believed this to be the case until now. Interesting
    Bowe only
    15.22%
    Tyson only
    13.04%
    Both Tyson and Bowe
    52.17%
    Neither
    19.57%
    Last edited by thesenuts; 08-17-2013, 02:24 AM.

Comment

thanks. I didn't know how to do that. lol

Comment

Bowe yes Tyson no prime for prime Tyson sparks Lewis if he makes it up some how then it could be a long night but I doubt it. I doubt Tyson really cared who he fought except Forman he was only in it for the check after say the first Holyfield fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thesenuts View Post
          thanks. I didn't know how to do that. lol
          No problem.

You right click on the video, click 'copy embed code' and paste it into your post.

Comment

Holyfield should be thankful Tyson fought him in '96 instead of Lewis, Bowe had no excuses ducking Lewis, but Tyson had better reasons not to take a fight with Lewis then.

Comment

I still can't believe how Bowe robbed us of what would have been the biggest heavyweight showdown of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                Bowe yes Tyson no prime for prime Tyson sparks Lewis if he makes it up some how then it could be a long night but I doubt it. I doubt Tyson really cared who he fought except Forman he was only in it for the check after say the first Holyfield fight.
                In 96 Tyson paid Lewis $4million step aside Money and told Lewis he would just vacate the title if Lewis demanded the fight, which Lewis had to go to court to force the mandatory fight.
                Last edited by Jam Jars; 08-17-2013, 01:13 AM.

Comment

You can ad Floyd Mayweather to the list of blatant duckers.

Comment

It's a shame that Tyson went to jail. Jail took everything from Mike. At least all of them got a chance to see Margarito and Pac knocked out. How is this relevant? Ask Hectari.

Comment

Working...
                    X