Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: After Losing, I Never Complained Like Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First fight: Marquez blew it in the first round. Can't get knocked down three times in the first and complain about a draw.

Second fight: Could've gone either way, but Marquez sealed his fate with the knockdown.

Third fight: This match was either a draw or decision win for Marquez. There's no way Pac won it.

On a side note, didn't Pac complain about his gloves and socks after losing to Morales?

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
      Actually in their first fight is a good example of their characters. Neither were big names yet. JMM complained more about the decision, even after getting knocked down 3 times. When objective outsiders are still debating who won, it makes JMM look bad when he keeps insisting he clearly won all the fights.

I'm not debating who really won here. I'm just merely judging their characters based on each of their reactions to the decisions.
      I agree. I am a big fan of both fighters but Marquez does complain about the three decisions to much. He wrote a book about it. That's a first.

Comment

sorry, but not complaining after you get robbed doesn't make you look humble it makes you look ******ed.

Marquez has been on the losing side of questionable decisions since the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
          First fight: Marquez blew it in the first round. Can't get knocked down three times in the first and complain about a draw.

Second fight: Could've gone either way, but Marquez sealed his fate with the knockdown.
          and this is why I never take any of your posts seriously

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            You're talking about a whole different thing. Morales win over Pacquiao wasn't a robbery. Was a close but clear win for Morales. BTW, when Pacquiao used the pair of gloves he wanted, he kicked Morales a$$... right?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              and this is why I never take any of your posts seriously
              But if he says Marquez won all three fights, he immediately become your best friend right?

Comment

no pacquiao never complains but pacquiao does make excuses for loses and bad performances like the wrong gloves,wrong socks,leg cramps,having blood drawn the day before a fight and plenty more

Comment

That's because you're a tool who obeys the status quo

Comment

What I've always said is that all three fights have had many close rounds. That's the important detail, because if you like pure boxing technique, counter punching, you're a Marquez fan, you're a Pacquiao hater or or simply a flomidiot,... it's obvious you're going to give all the close rounds to Marquez.

Same way, if you love aggressiveness, entertainment, explosiveness, Marquez hater, Floyd hater, "*******"....Well, you'll give all close rounds to Pacquiao.

BTW, It should be mentioned that judges favor the more aggressive in the close rounds.

It surprise me when i hear people saying "robbery" to 3 close fights. Maybe the closest rivalry in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                      Actaully, Pacquiao cried when he lost to Eril Morales. He blamed loss on his gloves excuss whivh he made up. He now blames the loss the blood tests.

After Pacquiao's third loss to Marquez. He blamed on some supposed leg cramps. He then blamed his marital problems as if they had anything to do with boxing.

Basically, Pacquiao is sore loser.
                      Actually, I agree. But that was then. Pacquiao is a "new man" now. And it was the reason why he accepted the decision gracefully after it was announced.

And whether you believe it or not, the "blood test" complain was indeed true. They got his blood twice (because they claim the first blood test results was missing/lost, which i think is a real "question mark"), and the second one got him weakened. That time, he wasn't on board Top Rank yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X