Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Andre Ward's headbutting and holding tactics be permitted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Andre Ward's headbutting and holding tactics be permitted?

Or should the refs enforce the rules?

No. The rules should be enforced
    73.58%
    No, but he should continue to have home advantage.
    0.00%
    Hitting while holding yes, deliberate headbutts no.
    9.43%
    Deliberate headbutts yes, hitting while holding no.
    0.00%
    Andre Ward should be allowed to break the rules
    16.98%

The poll is expired.

Ward is a fantastic boxer, very skilled and I believe to be the best pound4pound in the game right now.

He's going to have a lot of trouble finding fights.

Comment

Should Wladimir Klitschko's tactic of leaning on his opponents be permitted?

Comment

Should he always fight at home? Everybody else in the Super Six had to fight in a foreign country.

Should he have demanded Chad Dawson fight him at 168, so Chad would be weight-drained?

Why does Andre Ward work with Victor Conte?
        Last edited by The Hammer; 10-12-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Should he always fight at home? Everybody else in the Super Six had to fight in a foreign country.

Should he have demanded Andre Dawson fight him at 168, so Chad would be weight-drained?

Why does Andre Ward work with Victor Conte?
          You mean Chad Dawson lol and to answer your question...

Yes. Simply because he is the Son of God. Jesus does as he pleases. Simple.

Comment

A lot people dont seem to mind Hopkins tactics so I guess why not... Hopkins was way dirtier from what Ive seen anyway.

Comment

Andre Ward is better and more exciting than either Klitschko. Wlad cheats with his holding more than Ward. Wlad always fights in Germany, worse than Ward in Oakland.

Deal with it.

Comment

klitschko fan complaining about holding. =\

I don't think Ward did much holding in the Dawson fight, which isn't a coincidence that it was the first Ward fight I enjoyed.

But, yes, too much holding and clinching should make a ref take a point off just like it was done in that one Berto fight.

Comment

Posting a video of a true garbage fighter in Kesseler complaining cause he got schooled and then question whther one of the sports best should be allowed to supposed headbutt and hold is ridiculous. I know where your loyalties lie

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    You mean Chad Dawson lol and to answer your question...

Yes. Simply because he is the Son of God. Jesus does as he pleases. Simple.
                    Son of God?

Or would "Son of Goat" be a more fitting nickname for a boxer who relies on headbutting and other illegal tactics?

Comment

Working...
                    X