Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corona is the #1 Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American beer isnt bad, you guys just dont know **** about American microbrewerys. All you guys know are budlight, corona, miller lite, etc.

Comment

One of the best pints i've ever had was a pint of tetleys .I always fought bitter was like guinness or special and I couldn't find out what it was .I got it down in England near my families at a we town called whitby bay .Infact it was the best pint i've ever had just not 100 percent this is what it was but she said it was tetleys .
      Last edited by alza1988; 07-29-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

peroni is pretty tasty. Goes down a treat

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          American beer isnt bad, you guys just dont know **** about American microbrewerys. All you guys know are budlight, corona, miller lite, etc.
          Yes. Amazing that there are over 1500 smaller independent breweries and growing that relatively very few people know anything about. Some microbrew beer does make it outside the US though, although technically the Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams) is not really a microbrewery anymore because they exceed the amount of production necessary to be classified as one.

Despite that, the quality of their "mass produced" beer is well controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            All beers taste the same to me.

I'm in love with Twisted tea, that shyt is delicious, tastes exactly like tea you can barely taste the alcohol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Corona isn't even a premium beer in Mexico (which isn't exactly known for great beer.) As far as south of the border beers go (which I used to drink more of before the duty tripled, thanks Obama,) I much prefer DosXX, Negra Modelo and Bohemia Weizen. Even Modelo Especial is considerably better than Corona.

Comment

Comment

Got to admit love my Guinness as well so I do man , quality .Got a big bouffet in the Amsterdam Schipol hotel plenty of guinness .I still can't beleive how hot all the we Dutch chicks were .I'm home 1 week and still a bit depressed .I can't wait to go back to Holland .Maybe in the next few months .

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      This is what i drink

San Miguel is Filipino. It's similar to Red Stripe because they're both island brews but Red Stripe tastes better IMO, plus we dont have san miguel in my area.
                      This is true. The San Miguel from Spain used to be affiliated with the San Miguel in the Philippines, they both had the same origin. A couple of decades ago their ties were severed when the Spanish brewery was sold.

If you like drinking piss, then you're in for a treat with Corona beer. I absolutely hate that stuff. Worst quality ever.

When it comes to buying beer at the liquor store I usually just get Guinness.

Guinness > *

There's no arguing that fact.

The Irish pub that I go to in White Plains has the real deal. They import them by the barrel and have it on tap. The bottled/canned stuff is nowhere near the same quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X