Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I were Bradley, I'd smother Pac, and bust him up on the inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim will only get robbed anyway , he got to stop Manny and he dont hit hard enough , another Top Rank corruption is on the cards !

Comment

That is probably what he should do, he can't handle giving Manny space. He does need to be careful and get all the way in not half assing it which would leave him in no mans land which is the worst place to be. From the inside he can do a lot of things and really throw Manny off.

Bradley gets eaten alive from the outside especially throwing those wide garbage punches he tends to throw so that is his only choice.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        visions of the Diaz and Margarito fight come to mind when i think of fighters that tried to smother PAC...although Tim is MUCH more skilled than those two, he can't just rely on that game plan alone...if it doesn't work, he's gonna get busted up

what Tim needs to do is rely on his own handspeed...he's probably the fastest that PAC has faced in quite some time...IF his handspeed can earn PAC's respect in the mid range, then he has a chance...if he can stand in there, pick his spots and use his own movement, i see him being able to win rounds

he also needs to be disciplined and not get caught into a firefight...this will be his biggest stage and some of that jittery bravado might do his undoing

the worst situation for Tim is if he gets into that, get's caught and had to play catchup...which puts him in more danger
        Yes discipline is one key aspect he has to work on. Tim's got a bad habit of throwing wild, when he gets comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          That is probably what he should do, he can't handle giving Manny space. He does need to be careful and get all the way in not half assing it which would leave him in no mans land which is the worst place to be. From the inside he can do a lot of things and really throw Manny off.

Bradley gets eaten alive from the outside especially throwing those wide garbage punches he tends to throw so that is his only choice.
          Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          Yes discipline is one key aspect he has to work on. Tim's got a bad habit of throwing wild, when he gets comfortable.

yup

those wild, wide punches need to be corrected before fight night...against someone like PAC who can close the distance and throw straight punches from different angles, i can easily see him getting caught...Tim needs to be very smart in this fight

Comment

bob arum wins this one

Comment

I've been saying since the fight was official that Bradley should do this, at least in spots. Bradley is good at pressuring while avoiding getting hit clean, and he has a huge advantage inside. At the very least he needs to smother Pacquiao in spots, to throw him off.

Bradley's right hand is a huge key as well. It's fast, accurate, and has sneaky power. Considering how open Pacquiao is to right hands, it could be the punch that wins him rounds. Throw the right hand, move in behind it, and work inside.
              Last edited by bojangles1987; 04-15-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Systematically break him down. Don't give him any space to get his punches off.

Use a similar game plan to the one Peterson did against Khan. Yet use more head movement and jab more than Peterson, as a range finder to work his way in. Smother Pac (not clinch) and bust him up from the inside.
                He's getting KO'd if he tries that stunt..he has to find a way to walk pac down, without getting hit, that way he gets points for being the aggressor

Comment

Pac can't fight well going backwards. While Bradley does, laterally, and going forward. He works well at getting in close very much. If he can stay on Pac's chest, and bust him up. I can't fathom Pac winning.
                  Not true...Pac is great at running, and moving in and out...like he did with Hatton

Comment

as much as id like to see pac-fraud lose it happinin while atleast it aint with timothy,,

once pacman hits him flush and makes his power present its over, for young bradley

Comment

I can definitely see Bradley making things uncomfortable for Pac. Was even considering putting a small bet down on Tim to win by decision by after the Rios debacle...

Comment

Working...
                      X