No announcement yet.

Margarito is a dirty cheater, but Evagelista is to blame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    I just googled plaster, and plaster blends perfectly into the wrapping. So it is an extremly hard thing to see. So it wouldn't shock me if they didn't see it when he fought cotto. The wrapping is white right? Plaster appears to be the some contrast of white that the wrapping is

Ummm... its called casting tape. It gauze impregnated with plaster. You wet it and it hardens. Surprise surprise, they found a wet pad of hardening gauze in Margarito's wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      It's like Trinidad's wraps, his father said he wrapped Trinidad's hands that way every time he fought, no one noticed that anything was wrong, these things aren't the easiest things to detect.
      Trinidad's wraps are one thing, but plastic inserts come on no wonder he broke Cotto's nose in the second round. Evangelista was mad at Cotto and he was nonchalant about this whole fight. Cotto should **** him up and then fire him.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/3M-SCOTCHCAST-.../dp/B0009T67WC

They even have water activated fiberglass casting tape.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          Trinidad's wraps are one thing, but plastic inserts come on no wonder he broke Cotto's nose in the second round. Evangelista was mad at Cotto and he was nonchalant about this whole fight. Cotto should **** him up and then fire him.
          Who knows? Maybe they had already wrapped his hands by the time Evangelista got there, it was Evangelista's fault that he didn't force them to unwrap if that was the case but a lot of trainers fell for that too, if Margarito has been wrapping his hands that way for previous fights.

Comment

Who knows? Maybe they had already wrapped his hands by the time Evangelista got there, it was Evangelista's fault that he didn't force them to unwrap if that was the case but a lot of trainers fell for that too, if Margarito has been wrapping his hands that way for previous fights.
            That's exactly what I'm saying that cocksucker wouldn't signed off on the wraps, as I'm concerned all the blame is on him. If he would have been there like Nazeem we wouldnd't be talking about this ****.

Comment

That's exactly what I'm saying that cocksucker wouldn't signed off on the wraps, as I'm concerned all the blame is on him. If he would have been there like Nazeem we wouldnd't be talking about this ****.
              Probably but then again, only Naazim noticed it, as he did with Trinidad. He's just a very observant trainer, it doesn't excuse Evangelista but I'm just saying, it took Richardson to expose Trinidad's wraps and it took him to expose Margarito's, a lot of trainers have been deceived by both fighters' camps, Evangelista happens to be one of them.

Comment

Probably but then again, only Naazim noticed it, as he did with Trinidad. He's just a very observant trainer, it doesn't excuse Evangelista but I'm just saying, it took Richardson to expose Trinidad's wraps and it took him to expose Margarito's, a lot of trainers have been deceived by both fighters' camps, Evangelista happens to be one of them.
                Evangelista has been around his nephew since he first put a pair of gloves on. And because he had a hissy fit against his nephew, he negleted him and left him out in the pasture when he most needed him. This is not a case of simply illegal wraps as Jim Lampley put it they were plastic inserts and this idiot chose to abandon his nephew because they were hardly spealing to each othe, this is just not proper training this is beign a **** human being.

Comment

Cotto if you're reading this go **** up your uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Cotto needs to sue his uncle for gross negligence, Bob Arum for gross negligence, the NSAC for gross negligence, Margarito for lost wages, and emotional damages.

LOL...POST OF THE DAY....
                    LOL..LOL..crying over here,,,,

emotional damages....

It would be funny if Cotto made Margarito get a lie detector test or threated to sue him....LOL...

Time to get Lawyered up

Comment

. Cotto should **** him up and then fire him.

Comment

Working...
                      X