No announcement yet.

Carl Frampton > GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Frampton > GGG

GGG is a great fighter. I Love his Jab and body work but P4P my boy Frampton would knock him the **** out.

And Frampton has the win over Kiko which is better than anything on GGG's resume.

So stop all this p4p talk

wow, just noticed how much these look like each other

Comment

Carl who? ........

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Carl who? ........
        C'mon man. I know your joking but this just makes it seem like "you don't know **** bout boxing"

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          C'mon man. I know your joking but this just makes it seem like "you don't know **** bout boxing"
          What I really meant is... come on now. First you are comparing a bantamweight to a middleweight and then saying he would knock Triple G out lol. Frampton looks like past prime Ivan Calderon on speed. I just don't get the point of this thread.

Comment

Frampton is just another hype job from the UK... He can't beat any champion in that weight class other than the Brit Scott Quigg or w/e. He loses badly to Rigo and Santa Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              Frampton is just another hype job from the UK... He can't beat any champion in that weight class other than the Brit Scott Quigg or w/e. He loses badly to Rigo and Santa Cruz.
              He already beat Kiko who is a champion. Says the guy with the biggest hypejob of all time in their avi.

Comment

Derp?

Comment

Carl Frampton would annihilate Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    What I really meant is... come on now. First you are comparing a bantamweight to a middleweight and then saying he would knock Triple G out lol. Frampton looks like past prime Ivan Calderon on speed. I just don't get the point of this thread.
                    C'mon man at least read the post. I said p4p he'd knock him out. As in if there where the same size. Frampton would have walked through Calderon's punches and stopped him and I'm a huge Calderon fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X