No announcement yet.

Rigos style is not "Casual" fan friendly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesher View Post
    You do realize you just backed up my point? He's boring because he does not entertain enough, simple FACT. He may be a boxing hipster's dream boat but he'll stink out the sport and turn most fans away.
    You didn't make a point. You're hating. FACT.

How can I "back up" something that never happened?

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
      You do realize you just backed up my point? He's boring because he does not entertain enough, simple FACT. He may be a boxing hipster's dream boat but he'll stink out the sport and turn most fans away.
      Sickening arent they? Its also funny because its like these arseholes think its cool to be a freakin anorak!! The sickening bit is how disingenuous it is because it seems to be that most of these nobbers, and my god there has been tons since the fight, are just talking complete bollocks....the kind of crap that threw up the mythical(non-existent) creature that is the 'pure boxer' and P4P as an actual title rather than its genuine meaning as a hypothetical concept!

Bunch of fookin trainspotters, If this is what a 'real' boxing fan is then god forbid I ever become one!

Comment

I don't think anyone is expecting him to be a big PPV star. Even Nonito isn't. But there is no reason his promoter needs to talk crap about him in public.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Sickening arent they? Its also funny because its like these arseholes think its cool to be a freakin anorak!! The sickening bit is how disingenuous it is because it seems to be that most of these nobbers, and my god there has been tons since the fight, are just talking complete bollocks....the kind of crap that threw up the mythical(non-existent) creature that is the 'pure boxer' and P4P as an actual title rather than its genuine meaning as a hypothetical concept!

Bunch of fookin trainspotters, If this is what a 'real' boxing fan is then god forbid I ever become one!
          Lol, right on point. Most of them have no ****ing clue on what they are talking about, they just want to put on this facade on being a "highly evolved boxing super fan". These idiots are just buying into the whole Max Kellermen "boxing purist"peeleft: bull****.

Comment

Wow, the amount of damage control and analculosis (butthurt) around this place is electrifying.

Comment

Glad you made this thread.

There's those who appreciate the sweet science & those who just cant. For some reason some perceive defensive tactics as sign of weakness. Imo It takes way more mental skill & discipline to maneuver & rout you're opponent unscathed than just charge in recklessly.

Sure this is a business, I understand that. One has to balance a "fan friendly style" to market themselves, but purely on a boxing discussion (which im assuming the reason most of us are here for) Rigo's performance should have alteast have captured some respect in some form or another.

Comment

Working...
              X