No announcement yet.

Big Ben in motorcycle accident...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
    Exactly. Terry Bradshaw tried to warn him but the kid wouldn't listen. Well now he's learned the hard way.
    Yeah, ugly argument there. DAMN IT BEN!!!!

WHY, WHYYYYY?!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY?!!!

A potential tale of wasted youth and talent....all due to boneheadedness; but not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
      Yeah, ugly argument there. DAMN IT BEN!!!!

WHY, WHYYYYY?!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY?!!!

You a Pitt fan there DOGG.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001
        You a Pitt fan there DOGG.
        Since Bradshaw and Mean Joe Green....the Steel Curtain, etc. Yeah. It's been a long road and they didn't win it last year as cleanly as I'd've liked; and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by the texas kid
          i think cliff stoudt is still breathing
          so is big ben...for now

Comment

When will these idiot ****in athletes learn that when you are getting paid millions YOU STAY THE **** OFF MOTORCYCLES.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
              When will these idiot ****in athletes learn that when you are getting paid millions YOU STAY THE **** OFF MOTORCYCLES.

exactly....their job is to take care of their bodies, make money, and **** amazingly hot broads.

stay the **** off motorcycles...dummies. i guess we get to see the lack of education show up.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
                exactly....their job is to take care of their bodies, make money, and **** amazingly hot broads.

stay the **** off motorcycles...dummies. i guess we get to see the lack of education show up.
                how does it feel to beat a legend?

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                  Since Bradshaw and Mean Joe Green....the Steel Curtain, etc. Yeah. It's been a long road and they didn't win it last year as cleanly as I'd've liked; and now this.
                  Those were the days. Pitt was the first team I ever rooted for in a Super Bowl. I hate Dallas. I am a Dolphin fan through and through.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo

What's really funny is these idiots are college educated

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
                      What's really funny is these idiots are college educated
                      not really, they are rarely in class. ask stephon marbury.

Comment

Working...
                      X